Official Trump Sucks Thread

• And at the direction- in writing and on video- of their tangerine tyrant. Which will be carefully deliberated and documented in public hearings. Trump killed more Americans than Benghazi. Inncollusion with white-power police... among other dangerous terrorists who will be dealt with. :(

I hope they pursue restorative justice rather than retributive. But that's not really our tradition.

• They were just goofing around.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• They killed five people, threatened numerous lawmakers and the Holy Pence. Defaced federal prperty. Stole shit. Employed every white power symbol they could find. Wounded several police officers.

All in a poorly planned and executed attempt put their game-show Ceasar in power. Worst insurrection ever, and for the dumbest cause readily at hand.

• They killed five people, threatened numerous lawmakers and the Holy Pence. Defaced federal prperty. Stole shit. Employed every white power symbol they could find. Wounded several police officers.

All in a poorly planned and executed attempt put their game-show Ceasar in power. Worst insurrection ever, and for the dumbest cause readily at hand.

Where was this angst and outrage when BLM and Antifa were destroying billions of dollars worth of property, blinding police officers with lasers, injuring and killing other officers, attacking and beating innocent people and taking over an 8 block section of Seattle? Hell, they even killed a couple innocents.

Where was your angst and outrage when that black guy walked up to a toddler on a tricycle and blew his brains out simply because he was white?

And since when is a mostly peaceful protest an insurrection? I think you might be every bit as dumb as Holden when it comes to understanding that words have a specific meaning.

Hypocrisy, thy name is twatface.

• Of COURSE it was a setup. They have video of buses unloading ANTIFAGS into the crowds.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• The stupid DC bitch mayor refused national guard. There were 200k or so Trump supporters at the demonstration. Something like 40 got in and goofed around stealing stupid shit like a panty raid. couple of windows got broken but the pussy congressmen acted like there had not been 9 months of actual rioting that they did nothing about. With billions of dollars damage. The cops let em in and most were probly ANTIFA anyway.

In actual riots in blue shit hole cities the lefties burned a building with cops inside.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Soo... if 40 people walked into and around the capital and another 200k just stayed outside peacefully protesting.... could the rally be called 'mostly peaceful'?

lazs

• You know that made no sense right? No one is condoning anything and 99.99% of the protesters were neat and polite and caused no one any harm.

lazs

• Here we go, martial law in a few days, write it down, it’s coming.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC