Official Trump Sucks Thread

• WRONG. It's EXACTLY the same thing.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• I'll have to vote with Lazs on this one, Sluggo.

One is legally applying the rules and one is breaking the rules.

If I use the tax code to pay the minimum, but break no rules, I obey the law.

If I were to lie and get benefits I do not deserve, I would be breaking the law.

• Doesn't really seem to need an explanation to me. If you can't understand the difference as initially stated you aren't going to understand it explained.

• His jeans are blocking the blood to his brain again.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• His jeans are blocking the blood to his brain again.

That brings to mind an image of Jerry Nadler. Heard he shit his pants a few days ago.

And Ruth said, "Intreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee: for whither thou goest, I will go; and where thou lodgest, I will lodge: thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God. Where thou diest, will I die, and there will I be buried; the Lord do so to me, and more also, if ought but death part thee and me."

• He did. I posted the video here.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• I've been told that that video is in poor taste. Because of that, I will not watch it.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• It’s only in poor taste if you lick the screen.

• Yet 250 career officers in all the branches came out and supported Trump. Anyone remember how many supported the brown dumbo?

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Nobody clicks your dumb shit.

<Disclaimer>

This was done as a public service to leftist Canucks. Consider it your free clue for the day.

Your welcome.

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• Yes it is hard for you tRumpettes to see the truth.:blueflower

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

• Only trying to help guide you out of the forest you are lost in.:blueflower

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln