Official Trump Sucks Thread

• Don't encourage him.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• I think you could use some focus as well so why don't you go focus yourself.

I'll be over here googling other stuff like plumbing putty.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• :biggrin

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

• I was a city councilman for a while and am still a city planning commissioner; keeping the EPA and the state arm of the same happy is by far our biggest city expense and it's the same no matter where you go. I danced a jig when Mr. Trump got elected and neutered the EPA; no government agency with that much power over the people should ever exist.

My job is dealing with the reporting to EPA, DOE, and OSHA, State and Fed.

At least 5% of the man-hours at our plant (my time) is directly attributable to gov't regulations. Each of the plant operators abide by them, so some of their time can be allotted too.

• Ahh, my mistake Razer. I thought the tax bill was going to be retro for 2017.

Yeah, I'll only be working (I use that term loosely) for 6 months in 2018.

• Man I wish!!

Still, it's a windfall for someone still trying to retire.

I've exceeded the HCE cap twice and still no dreaded letter so fingers crossed there.

2018 could be a really great year money wise.

• No pain no gain.

• et tu furry? I mean... I know the quisling and MNN don't like me much but... 'go focus yourself' is pretty lame. Your not a stooges fan by chance?

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• See what the various containers looked like so I could find it easier and determine shelf life.

Why do you ask?

• Ah... I will go look but mine is in a can and at least 20 years old... it is also not exactly expensive... can't believe you asked.

lazs

• Lazs I didn't make this one.

I saw it on the internet and brought it here.

I hope that's ok.

• sure man.. if thats the best you can do then I understand... Hey... you know who else is always claiming victory besides you? Your buddy beet.

lazs

• I went with several friends to a restaurant in Texas and after the meal went to pay. Unknowingly, the $20 bill I had in my wallet had “Trump Lives Here” written in permanent marker on The White House. The cashier looks at it and says I can’t take this money its invalid because it’s been defaced. I’m like you gotta be shittin' me ? The kid holds his ground and says you have to give me some other form of payment like a credit card or something. I said I can’t this is all I got, and he tells me then you need to go to an ATM and get valid currency. I went with “nope, the money works you can take it.” Kid goes, but I’m not going to so I called the cops.

By now several people had gathered around the register and when the cops arrive the standard “what seems to be the trouble here?” Before I can say anything the kid says “this man is attempting to pass counterfeit currency which has been defaced and I’m not accepting it.” Cop says "let me see the bill”.

Upon examination the cops says “Son, there are millions of bills with writing on them and it is valid currency so kindly take it and give the gentleman his change.” Kid says “Nope I’m not taking it.” Cop says "why not ?” Rubber hits the road and the kid says “Because anything with Trump’s name on it disgusts me, he’s not my President.”

Cop pauses for a second, looks down and proceeds to say “Ok here’s the deal, take the money and give the gentleman his proper change or his lunch is free today because he’s trying to pay you for the meal.” The kid still refused, and the cop tells me “Have a nice day sir, you are free to go" Then looks at the kid and says "I guess when word gets out that meals are free if Trump’s name is written on a $20 bill on The White House this place will get swamped with people wanting to eat for free."

***Disclaimer for sluggo: I've no idea if this is true, copied it from a Pro Trump page, thought it was funny so I shared it here. I don't know what restaurant it happened in. I don't know if the kid got fired or not.***