Official Trump Sucks Thread

• flamewarriors.net/index.php?attachment/668/

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• OK, I didn't read all the post in this thread, but I get the gist of it. The only thing I like about Trump is that he represents chaos, and in chaos there's opportunity... Yeah, let that sink in for a moment.

American politics has become too stagnant, too inflexible, too authoritarian... On both sides of the political spectrum. One side is fiscally authoritarian while the other side is socially authoritarian. If I were an American I would vote Libertarian; I know it's a "wasted vote" in the short term, but while Rome burned in one day it wasn't built in one. It takes time to build a viable political alternative to the two-party system you guys suffer under now. A two-party system is just one party away from a dictatorship.

People will come to love their oppression, to adore the technologies that undo their capacities to think. Aldous Huxley

• OK, I didn't read all the post in this thread, but I get the gist of it. The only thing I like about Trump is that he represents chaos, and in chaos there's opportunity... Yeah, let that sink in for a moment.

American politics has become too stagnant, too inflexible, too authoritarian... On both sides of the political spectrum. One side is fiscally authoritarian while the other side is socially authoritarian. If I were an American I would vote Libertarian; I know it's a "wasted vote" in the short term, but while Rome burned in one day it wasn't built in one. It takes time to build a viable political alternative to the two-party system you guys suffer under now. A two-party system is just one party away from a dictatorship.

And only 2 away from liberty

"The members of Congress know, from their colleagues in Congress, that, uh, you know, the, looks like a tornado, they don't call them that anymore, that hit the crops and wetlands in the middle of the country, in Iowa and Nevada. It's just across the board,"

• From anarchy perhaps, but not liberty. Some laws and some government is necessary, and increase our freedom.

For the lazy and unenlightened perhaps. Chain a dog long enough and he doesn't know how to act when the chain is gone. But I thought the subject was parties and not governments.

"The members of Congress know, from their colleagues in Congress, that, uh, you know, the, looks like a tornado, they don't call them that anymore, that hit the crops and wetlands in the middle of the country, in Iowa and Nevada. It's just across the board,"

• For the lazy and unenlightened perhaps. Chain a dog long enough and he doesn't know how to act when the chain is gone. But I thought the subject was parties and not governments.

In an anarchical community people will spend most of their time protecting their family and property. Hire/elect a sheriff and a few deputies and people are more free to produce wealth. Not only for themselves, but for everyone through a free and fair marked economy. The community hiring someone to guard their families and property while they work is not laziness or slavery... Just common sense. Freedom does not mean that we can't willingly and freely organize society.

People will come to love their oppression, to adore the technologies that undo their capacities to think. Aldous Huxley

• In a community everyone is a sherriff you don't watch just yours but your neighbors too and they do the same for you. If your not doing that, despite what form of government you live in. you are a lesser being and not apt to fully obtain freedom in any circumstance.

• You can't guard your own family, let alone your neighbor's at the same time as you're plowing your field or working in a factory. In a modern society both parents are working to produce wealth while a few individuals are hired to guard the children of 20 families or more. I don't know what you do for a living or if you're even employed... but please explain to me how an airline pilot can protect his family and his neighbors while flying over the Atlantic Ocean... or a ship crewman, or a bank cashier, or a store clerk...

You say "if your not doing that, despite what form of government you live in. you are a lesser being and not apt to fully obtain freedom in any circumstance." What you don't seem to realize is that the world is full of "lesser beings". Always has been... Always will be. Chaos is not freedom. Voluntarism is freedom. An airline pilot pays a cop to protect his family and property while the cop pays the pilot to fly his family to France for a nice Parisian holiday. That's how a free market works.

Your idea of freedom requires a world of perfect people, and is just as flawed as the communist ideal of "the new man"... In many ways it is the same ideal.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Man_(utopian_concept)

In the real world people are deeply flawed beings... And for society to actually work people like me will have to shoot people like you in the fucking face.

• That didn't come out right... I obviously wouldn't have to shoot you in the face since you're clearly a conscionable (classical) (neo) liberal person. I meant "lesser beings". I'd hire you to guard my family while I plow the field...

• Law enforcement is never going to save you. Only training , preparation, and vigilance will and even then there is now way to be fully safe at all times. In those cases you take steps to mitigate damage if it happens. As a responsible person you ensure that your family is trained prepared and vigilant while your away. Yes the world is full of lesser beings and always will be, why would you choose to be one of them ? I don't require a world of perfect people, no one is perfect, but I do what I can to make myself and my community better.I didn't intend for this to become a confrontation, but I guess your not comfortable with the thought of personal sovereignty. As far as shooting me in the face I doubt that would ever be necessary for you, but if it did you would probably never see me I don't fight to win, I win so I don't have to fight.

• Like I said, that didn't come out right... And I probably wouldn't need to shoot you in the face.

I'm a gun owner and an avid proponent of the armed society. That does not mean we don't need laws and law enforcement. And any country beyond a city-state needs a government, even just for organizational purposes.

• well, you're European, there is that.

What the Fuck was that?

Some guy Hiroshima, Japan August 6, 1945 08:15:47

Some guy Nagasaki, Japan August 9, 1945 11:02:44

Some guy Chernobyl, Ukraine SSR April 26, 1986 01:23:03

Some guy Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant March 11, 2011 11:28:37

Hillary Clinton, November 8, 2016 22:07:32

Secret Service Agent attending Biden/Pope Francis meeting October 29, 2021

• you are a strange libertarian schlotz.... You love the one world military government of star trek... you claim humans are too flawed for freedom which would make libertarianism the worst government possible..

Trump is best. It was a long time coming... we are not just a two party system we are also a system of laws and judges......"Let that sink in" I know... when someone says that it sounds condescending right?

Trump will appoint hundreds of judges that will be lifetime appointments. It will change the law and the country more than any party or politician.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Seems to me you got the impression I don't like Trump. I rooted for Trump during the election, and I still root for him. I love how the American left is

I didn't know you guys were anarchists. Even Libertarians (and I consider myself one) want a minimalist limited government and the rule of law, I.e. a justice system and a police force, and a military for national defense. A government whose sole task is to protect citizens and their property. How these things are funded is a different matter and Libertarians believe that a lot can be done with voluntarism. The federal government in Star Trek is Libertarian in nature; completely funded and operated on the principles of voluntarism. There's no taxation in the United Federation of Planets. The Federation's prime directive is the Libertarian non-aggression and non-interference principle.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• If there's no taxation in the UFP then how do they pay for all those sweet star ships and how do they afford to send them on five year exploratory missions?

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• If there's no taxation in the UFP then how do they pay for all those sweet star ships and how do they afford to send them on five year exploratory missions?

Voluntarism. The Federation doesn't even have money. No legal tender. No central bank (or any banking system at all).

• Voluntarism. The Federation doesn't even have money. No legal tender. No central bank (or any banking system at all).

Doesn't the Star Trek world operate on what is essentially 'free' energy? I think my brother in law said something to that effect...

Drop the brick Rick, it ain't no trick, get yourself free.

"It's no longer our job to wake the sheep. It's time to wake the other lions."

giphy.gif