Official Trump Sucks Thread

• youre helping lazs pull the heat off of chump for a sorry assed decision

“Everyone should do all in his power to collect and disseminate the truth, in the hope that it may find a place in history and descend to posterity. History is not the relation of campaigns and battles and generals or other individuals, but that which shows the principles for which the South contended and which justified her struggle for those principles. ” - Robert E. Lee

• I go to a lot of sheriff offices that have those military surplus armored-thingies....most of them sit in the fenced in enclosure rotting away with the confiscated cars

• yep, meanwhile you are on the hook for training and maintenance as well

“Everyone should do all in his power to collect and disseminate the truth, in the hope that it may find a place in history and descend to posterity. History is not the relation of campaigns and battles and generals or other individuals, but that which shows the principles for which the South contended and which justified her struggle for those principles. ” - Robert E. Lee

• I'm pretty sure I can still sleep at night when I say I disagree with militarizing the police now just as much as I did a few years ago.

I'm pretty sure I can still sleep at night when I say I disagree with Trump on this issue.

Trump does not walk on water.

• Furry's right. Even though MNN might not believe it, I don't agree with it either.

My guess is that he sees the popo as the first line of defense against terrorist so arm them to the teeth. Or maybe because of all these "protest" that are seeming to get bigger and more violent. Either way i dont agree...

But I'll throw in, STILL BETTER THAN HILLARY...

• I vehemently disagree with this. But I refuse to throw the baby out with the bathwater; you never throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• look, I am not making this out to be a "Start impeachment NOW!!111!11111111" issue, that would be retarded. It's just another example of why he sucks - posted in the appropriate thread.

• Yeah, bad move.

What the Fuck was that?

Some guy Hiroshima, Japan August 6, 1945 08:15:47

Some guy Nagasaki, Japan August 9, 1945 11:02:44

Some guy Chernobyl, Ukraine SSR April 26, 1986 01:23:03

Some guy Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant March 11, 2011 11:28:37

Hillary Clinton, November 8, 2016 22:07:32

Secret Service Agent attending Biden/Pope Francis meeting October 29, 2021

• wow even branch chumpidian cultist ann coulter skewered chump repeatedly this afternoon for proposing a new government entitlement of child care and of course, never mentioning the wall anymore and chumps recent application for more foreign worker visas for mar-a-lago and for being a hypocrite and not hiring Americans for those jobs... quite a funny tirade over chumps liberalism and lies... she also zinged him for funding and building a border wall in syria but not here...

ann went full chumptard during the election season - gratifying to see her eat crow and lash out at the orange doofus

• yeah cause.. he made 100 promises and has not kept every single one of em in the first couple of months.

I get Ann.. we should hold people to the fire.. The wall is a sideshow but it will be built and has bids ongoing. Ann is a smart lady until she goes all MNN.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• The leopard hasn't changed his liberal spots

• MNN, he's no conservative nor is he liberal. He's an opportunist in the best sense of the word. He has good instincts honed to responding or crafting the conditions to ease the way that he might accomplish his goal.

He's formidable.

What the Fuck was that?

Some guy Hiroshima, Japan August 6, 1945 08:15:47

Some guy Nagasaki, Japan August 9, 1945 11:02:44

Some guy Chernobyl, Ukraine SSR April 26, 1986 01:23:03

Some guy Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant March 11, 2011 11:28:37

Hillary Clinton, November 8, 2016 22:07:32

Secret Service Agent attending Biden/Pope Francis meeting October 29, 2021

• He's also fun to watch.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• I have to agree with both razer and storch on this... The Trumpster is indeed fun to watch.. and... the things he does get done are all things I agree with... I am giddy like a little school girl every day since Trump won.

lazs

• how does a new liberal child care entitlement help us?

its bad enough that we are passing out 8k in "tax refunds" and food stamps and subsidized health care to people who are working a few hours a week at mickey ds while they are pumping out bastards by the scores, now we have programs coming to pay for their child care and maternity leave as well? chump fails basic math

no wall, you will never see it, even lazs doesn't care anymore

chump seeks to expand foreign worker visas in his own business when Americans are available for hire. hell, I am sure he has enough unemployed sycophantic cultists that would even relocate to work for him.

when coulter was on the chump train, you people were calling her smart, clever, ballsy, etc but when she calls out chump on his lies and liberal bullshit - hmmm not so much

• Ok.. buncha bullshit MNN.. the child care thing is a drop in the bucket and you know it. better this shit goes to working people than those who do not. You think this shit is reversed over nite? you are an idiot.

The wall.. never cared much. but.. it is gonna happen. The contractors are submitting samples right now. will it work? most likely somewhat. Do car alarms work? sorta somewhat. but.. they probly reduce car theft. The wall is no different.

ok.. now we will take the MNN fantasy/mind reader shit... The Trumpster will increase visas for those who have fucking SKILLS not those who cross the border illegally . and Ann? I love the woman but she is as ridged as you. every time the Trumpster tries to do anything he is attacked by the left and left hanging by the likes of you.. he is not gonna fight minor battles.. Even tho.. he is the most energetic POTUS we have ever seen.

When I was a dept head.. every swinging dick thought that I should fight every fucking minor ass battle like my life depended on it.. They said "but you always win" yeah.. at a fucking cost... and because I pick my battles.

The Trumpster thinks your battles are not worth fighting.. he has more important stuff to do.. sorry.. he doesn't even have time to go to church.

lazs