Official Trump Sucks Thread

• :ronda

Climate warming has always been a good thing. When the climate gets warmer, life thrives on earth. Global warming has always been a good thing. I thank God for global warming. Climate alarmists are fucking retarded.

• Here's everything you need to know about the president's speech last night...

http://google.com/newsstand/s/CBIw-9W75zU

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• CNN has every right to dry up and blow away... or.. like any spoiled child that is too used to getting their way? to get spanked.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Finally... A primer on how to deal with these trumpsters...

https://forwardprogressives.co…rters-leave-them-baffled/

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• You guys actually buy into this shit? Kkkonservatives vs. lolberals? Really.

What a bunch of dumbfucks. I mean y'all must at least have the intelligence of a steaming Buffalo chip, don't you?

Divide-n-Conquer, works Everytime.

You know there's charity's that can get y'all some help. A lot of them privately funded or part of a church or something.

We should never let the mentally challenged roam free like this. Not when the wealth of our great nation can easily get them the help they need.

• That's the thing....they ALWAYS get emotional, and facts are fucking kryptonite to liberals. Immediately swing for the fences and call us racist, as that precludes the need for anymore debate

• Here, have some kryptonite.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• CNN has every right to dry up and blow away... or.. like any spoiled child that is too used to getting their way? to get spanked.

lazs

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Oh great... another musician who is a deep thinker and knows exactly what is going on with both parties.

It sounds sooooooo clever when you say "divide and conquer" I mean... it implies some giant oz like being who is actually pulling the strings. It can't possibly be one side trying to take our guns and our businesses (with over regulation) or taxing us to death ... noo..... the whiny little liberals are really our friends and if we just slowly extend our hand so that they can smell it and get our scent we will all be friends from then on.

What the actual fuck are you idiots thinking when you come up with that shit? Half the country hates the other half because of some un named person or persons pulling the strings?

Fuck you and the unicorn you rode in on.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• now chump is militarizing the police, sending them more tanks and such

“Everyone should do all in his power to collect and disseminate the truth, in the hope that it may find a place in history and descend to posterity. History is not the relation of campaigns and battles and generals or other individuals, but that which shows the principles for which the South contended and which justified her struggle for those principles. ” - Robert E. Lee

• now chump is militarizing the police, sending them more tanks and such

Ok, first, the disclaimer, if Trump is doing that then that is something I am against. That said....

You say it like no one before him has done it. LMFAO!! It was wrong then and it's wrong now.

Drop the brick Rick, it ain't no trick, get yourself free.

"It's no longer our job to wake the sheep. It's time to wake the other lions."

giphy.gif

• nope, it has been done before but his admin lifted the ban on it today under pressure from the gungrabbers at the FOP

“Everyone should do all in his power to collect and disseminate the truth, in the hope that it may find a place in history and descend to posterity. History is not the relation of campaigns and battles and generals or other individuals, but that which shows the principles for which the South contended and which justified her struggle for those principles. ” - Robert E. Lee

• lol Conservatives do not want this, only dumb fucks that are the type to vote for chump in the primaries

• not part of the topic, is it?