Who says they aren't coming after our kids....

• They for sure are. They are telling kids to not share the latest racist shit surveys the kids are forced to take with their parents. Why? cause their parents are smart enough to know what crap it is. To me? this is child abuse in the schools. https://www.foxnews.com/media/…ey-questions-from-parents

4th graders told to hide what is going on from their parents. Isn't that what child molesters tell kids?

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• The Left has long played the long game. They either got impatient or believe they've won. Time to show them how wrong they are.

• They always over reach. Also. it is like herding cats. There is so much infighting that they can never get anything done. They wanted to teach from home.... but it just showed parents just how fucked up their schools really were. They wanted to defund the police but cities burned and now crime is off the charts.

lazs

• I think most people were totally unaware until the wuflu and teaching on line where parents actually seen what is happening. You have grandkids.... go to the PTA meetings and see what is happening.

lazs

• They've been largely successful in corrupting the minds of our youth. How long will we tolerate this?

It happens in every generation for eons.

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

tRump is the Master of the Con with 70 years of practice/experience. It is sad that so many supposedly intelligent and educated people fall for his cons.

DJ Trump: while I support the Dems, if I ran I would run as a Republican because those people are easy to fool.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!