Leaked Kremlin documents described Trump as an 'impulsive, mentally unstable and unbalanced individual': report

• Leaked Kremlin documents described Trump as an 'impulsive, mentally unstable and unbalanced individual': report (msn.com)

Former President Donald Trump was characterized as an "impulsive, mentally unstable and unbalanced individual who suffers from an inferiority complex," according to documents assessed to be leaked from the Kremlin that were seen by the Guardian.

The documents appear to show that Russian President Vladimir Putin personally supported Moscow's interference in the 2016 presidential election to support Trump's campaign, bolstering the US intelligence community's findings on the matter. Independent experts reviewed the documents and said they appeared to be authentic, the Guardian reported.

The papers suggest that Putin, his spy chiefs, and senior ministers in January 2016 met and concluded that Trump was the best option to promote the Kremlin's strategic objectives because he would induce "social turmoil" and undermine the American presidency. Trump's victory "will definitely lead to the destabilization of the US's sociopolitical system," the report said.

One report prepared by Putin's expert department called for "all possible force" to be used to ensure Trump's victory, as the Kremlin viewed him as the "most promising candidate."

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

tRump is the Master of the Con with 70 years of practice/experience. It is sad that so many supposedly intelligent and educated people fall for his cons.

DJ Trump: while I support the Dems, if I ran I would run as a Republican because those people are easy to fool.

• Milo said that Putin was happy with theobama sending moldy blanket to the Ukranians for 'support' and was pissed that Trump sent anti tank missiles. Putin now has a list of vulnerable hacking infrastructure spots here thanks to thebiden... Putin is relieved to be back to these idiots.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• No Dora, Biden got Putin to shut down the hacking sites. :)

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

tRump is the Master of the Con with 70 years of practice/experience. It is sad that so many supposedly intelligent and educated people fall for his cons.

DJ Trump: while I support the Dems, if I ran I would run as a Republican because those people are easy to fool.

• But at Biden's urging, Putin did shut down the hacking sites anyway, that's how the east coast gas line was never hacked.

Do try to keep up on the latest hacking.

• What hacking? You said it was shut down.

Guess FAUX News didn't say anything about the hacking that took place a week or so ago. It was after this hack and Biden's "talk" with Putin that the hack source disappeared.

• The left will always accuse others of what they are doing.

The Orange Clown is the Grand master of doing that. :)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!