Desperation, thy name is tRump

• Someday you all will thank me for leading you all out of the darkness. :)

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

tRump is the Master of the Con with 70 years of practice/experience. It is sad that so many supposedly intelligent and educated people fall for his cons.

DJ Trump: while I support the Dems, if I ran I would run as a Republican because those people are easy to fool.

• I am a river to my people.

lazs

Dora's river

l__2_.jpg

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

tRump is the Master of the Con with 70 years of practice/experience. It is sad that so many supposedly intelligent and educated people fall for his cons.

DJ Trump: while I support the Dems, if I ran I would run as a Republican because those people are easy to fool.

• The trash is rightist trash.

• Nope, that's definitely liberal crap.

Was the Love Canal liberal crap?

• Was the Love Canal liberal crap?

Actually the case can be made that it was, if you say that government intervention in private industry is a liberal policy. (I think it is)

Before Hooker Chemical bought it, in the 20s the canal was filled in with a municipal landfill.

In the 40s Hooker Chemical used it to dump drums of chemical waste.

1950: houses start to go up near Love Canal. (Government permits anybody?)

1953: under threat of eminent domain, Hooker sold the site to government.

Government then decides it would be a good place for an elementary school.

1954: excavation results in strong chemical odors coming from holes, government then decides to move the school 85 feet and pours concrete.

1960: Government decides to build a baseball field and park

1962: Government sells acreage for housing

1970-1976: Complaints about health problems at the Love Canal are logged by the Niagara County Health Department, which orders soil dumped "to cover pooled liquid and exposed drums.

How many times could the government have mitigated the problem but decided to literally cover it up? Government could have left it in Hooker's lap from the get go.

It's 100% Hookers fault though, no fault of government bureaucrats, even though Hooker was required to sell the mess to the government.

1970-1976: Nine complaints about health problems at the Love Canal are logged by the Niagara County Health Department, which orders soil dumped "to cover pooled liquid and exposed drums.

• Since when are companies "lefties"?

It was "lefties" who cleaned up the air in LA.

• Milo pointed out that any gathering of right wingers the trash is picked up and the place is pristine but any lefty gathering requires hundreds of hours of city workers overtime to clean up.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Anyone who believes that the smog control devices of the 70's did anything but make smog worse? is milo stupid. Milo stupid is a new term I use to go past "full retard"

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!