Google Now Working With Liberal Groups To Target Conservative Websites

• Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

tRump is the Master of the Con with 70 years of practice/experience. It is sad that so many supposedly intelligent and educated people fall for his cons.

DJ Trump: while I support the Dems, if I ran I would run as a Republican because those people are easy to fool.

• Yeah, they might box us out of search results some day.

Climate warming has always been a good thing. When the climate gets warmer, life thrives on earth. Global warming has always been a good thing. I thank God for global warming. Climate alarmists are fucking retarded.

• We're not a hate website. Far from it.

Climate warming has always been a good thing. When the climate gets warmer, life thrives on earth. Global warming has always been a good thing. I thank God for global warming. Climate alarmists are fucking retarded.

• The ADL and other left/communist groups are now the arbiters of what is and is not considered "acceptable content" on Youtube. Every firearms, liberty, PC/Feminist skeptic, conservative, libertarian, etc, type channel, have nearly all been completely demonitized now. As in ANY video they upload is instantly blacklisted, and won't see any adds whatsoever, the instant it's uploaded. Right across the board. Even the 2 black women Diamond and Silk, the Trump supporters, have had every video demonitized.

Of course, the left says "it's a private company", but when that company has a complete monopoly, and literally IS the internet, the fact that they are playing fast and loose with free speech/2nd, IMO means there is legal trouble coming soon for Google. That, or a new "free speech" platform that will come and replace them for all the channels that they are censoring.

• I'm thinking that people will find a replacement for youtube. The thing is, Google is such a huge influence on the web that if they drop you from their search results you're kind of fucked.

• Drudge.com site owner complained Google algorithms have dropped him off the search rankings in favor of mainstream news sites.

I told him to stop aggregating fake news headlines and the algorithm would boost him back up the list.

Immediately banned for a month. Some people have no sense of humor.

• Drudge.com site owner complained Google algorithms have dropped him off the search rankings in favor of mainstream news sites.

I told him to stop aggregating fake news headlines and the algorithm would boost him back up the list.

Immediately banned for a month. Some people have no sense of humor.

That's funny. He was just bragging in a few of his "top" stories that his site was outranking mainstream news.

• Do you happen to post as NukeGently?

No, I never post anywhere else, other than occasional comments on Youtube

• "I think particularly in the gay world and outside the Catholic church, if that’s where some of you want to go with this, I think in the gay world, some of the most important, enriching and incredibly life-affirming, important, shaping relationships, very often, between younger boys and older men, they can be hugely positive experiences." -Milo

... forced to resign from Brietbart, amidst significant conservative backlash.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!