How To Videos

• I'm always amazed at how many How to Videos are out there. Not to condemn these videos but I've watched four that had slight procedural problems.

Two of these videos were in regards to cleaning my Henry Golden Boy. In the video the demonstrator put the bolt into the receiver housing prior to slipping it on the gun. That didn't work for me so I did some more research. Then on the Henry website the expert put the bolt on the receiver first and then slid the housing over the bolt. That worked out very well. It took out quite a bit of guess work in aligning the bolt to the receiver.

The other two had to do with replacing a headlight bulb on the Honda. Both would unplug the electrical wires and then pull the bulb out. In both instances they stalled out at the point they were disconnecting the wires. One had to get a screw drive to release the lever that holds the wires in place. The other just struggled a bit in getting the right leverage in a small space. Additionally, they repeated the process after replacing the bulb. Seemed awkward at best.

I thought, why take the wires off first. So I twisted the bulb out and then disconnected the wires. Then I reattached the wires to the new bulb and simply inserted the bulb with the wires attached. Easy peasy!

• I watched a how to replace the tracks on a Kubota K-003. The yankee took a toobuhfore fed it through the track drive where it eventually became a mountain of toofpicks.

I thought it may have been intentional comedy.

Then I realized.....deys yainkees.

Made it even funnier

What the Fuck was that?

Some guy Hiroshima, Japan August 6, 1945 08:15:47

Some guy Nagasaki, Japan August 9, 1945 11:02:44

Some guy Chernobyl, Ukraine SSR April 26, 1986 01:23:03

Some guy Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant March 11, 2011 11:28:37

Hillary Clinton, November 8, 2016 22:07:32

Secret Service Agent attending Biden/Pope Francis meeting October 29, 2021

• My new S21 Ultra should be here tomorrow, so I've been brushing up on this guy's videos.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Yeah, we get some real great views of the Milky Way out at camp, where we'll be for the coming two weeks, so I want to try the new phone out. I already have a tripod and phone holder, now I need to find a good editing software.

In the meantime I'll check that movie out for sure!

• I use a video Editing software called "OpenShot". Now I'm not an editing genius but it seems pretty good. I've made several videos with it. Oh, it's free!

There's several movies called "Find Me". Look for the one that has an Asian guy starring. It's about hiking in some beautiful places while he searches for a girl that leaves clues on where to find her. The Asian guy acts, directs, stars, and produced the movie. The leading star according the credits is a young woman.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!