Droughts are a good thing

• https://www.dailywire.com/news…ars-to-be-found-at-bottom

Because California has been hit with a calamitous drought, the water level in Folsom Lake near Sacramento has dropped precipitously, triggering the discovery of a fully-intact plane at the bottom of the lake, a plane that may have gone mysteriously missing in 1965 after a New Year’s Day crash.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• So they found a plane but no leaky canoes with guns. This could be a problem.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Not light enough in this case.

I wonder if they’ll find a conveyor underneath it?

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Every time i see this in thee thread list I read it "Doughnuts are a good thing" Well....duh.

"The members of Congress know, from their colleagues in Congress, that, uh, you know, the, looks like a tornado, they don't call them that anymore, that hit the crops and wetlands in the middle of the country, in Iowa and Nevada. It's just across the board,"

• What fire?

• A lb of almonds takes 1900 gallons of water to grow. Yep.... that is 1900 gallons. almost all the farm land around here has been converted to nut trees. I will worry about a drought when I see those trees dying.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!