How to fix the climate crisis

• During a Tuesday hearing of the House Natural Resources Committee, Rep. Louie Gohmert seemed to float a novel idea for solving the climate crisis: changing the orbits of the Earth and moon.

Gohmert, R-Texas, posed that highly speculative theory in the form of a question to Jennifer Eberlien, associate deputy chief of the National Forest System.

“I understand, from what’s been testified to the Forest Service and the BLM [Bureau of Land Management], you want very much to work on the issue of climate change,” Gohmert told Eberlien. “I was informed by the immediate past director of NASA that they’ve found that the moon’s orbit is changing slightly, and so is the Earth’s orbit around the sun. We know there’s been significant solar flare activities, and so, is there anything that the National Forest Service or BLM can do to change the course of the moon’s orbit or the Earth’s orbit around the sun? Obviously that would have profound effects on our climate.”

Rep. Gohmert asks whether federal agencies can fix climate change by altering orbit of the Earth and moon (yahoo.com)

8o:rolleyes:;(

Another looney Repug.

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

tRump is the Master of the Con with 70 years of practice/experience. It is sad that so many supposedly intelligent and educated people fall for his cons.

DJ Trump: while I support the Dems, if I ran I would run as a Republican because those people are easy to fool.

• He'll probably think next that Guam may overturn if we station too many Marines on one side. -->Hank Johnson (D)

He may think that the world will end in 12 years if we don't solve climate change. (AOC)

He may think that “Food lines are good because people are getting food.” (Bernie Sanders)

He may think that “Poor kids are just as bright and talented as white kids.” - Joe Biden

He may think that, “If we gave child care tax credits to women, we could put 720 million more women in the work force.” - Joe Biden

He may think that, “The greatest terrorist threat in America is ‘white men’ ” - Don Lemon

• There's a climate crisis?

Well, you are going to have a lack water this summer.

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

tRump is the Master of the Con with 70 years of practice/experience. It is sad that so many supposedly intelligent and educated people fall for his cons.

DJ Trump: while I support the Dems, if I ran I would run as a Republican because those people are easy to fool.

• Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

• But it is polluted.

• if you cannot figure out that gohmert was very clearly making fun of the climate change bullshit, I just do not know what to say. He got the admission that the sun and moon greatly affected the climate so, he says why not move the moon to help alter the climate. He was mocking the stupidity of revamping our economy when nothing we do will change what will happen one bit. It is called "Demonstrating absurdity by being absurd".

• Nogame is correct... Gohmert has a wicked sense of humor as does Kennedy. The left has no sense of humor. The only time you see them smile is when they are cancelling someone.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!