Icon derelict

• I am not a huge fan of rat rods but kinda like the concept... I have a 74 C10 chevy truck that is maybe a 'resto rod' Sooooo.. I love this guys work. he leaves most of the patina but everything else is modern best of the best shit. Here is a Rolls Royce that would be a hoot. Everything he builds you would want.

lazs

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Here is a station wagon.... you know you want one.

lazs

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Here is another really cool car they built.

lazs

• That's Paul Newman.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!