White supremist attacks asians with a hammer

• Yep seen that. Odd that they don't say anything about it being a black woman.

Just like the chick that was booted off the plane for punching a flight attendant. No mention of the persons race but they did say that the "person" said that the cops "wouldn't do nothing to her". and her name was Chenasia.

• It really is true. The left wing media is stirring up the natives and then telling that no one will arrest em no matter what they do.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Defund the police. Everyone will carry. This shit will stop the next day.

Nothing will stop, but the value of fisticuffs will increase rapidly. People will again start learning the basics of defending themselves and the results will be a lot less lethal.

"The members of Congress know, from their colleagues in Congress, that, uh, you know, the, looks like a tornado, they don't call them that anymore, that hit the crops and wetlands in the middle of the country, in Iowa and Nevada. It's just across the board,"

• While only 12% of the population in the USA is black ( 8% male)

93% of all black murder victims are murdered by blacks

85% of all violent interracial crimes are committed by blacks

80% of all shootings are committed by blacks

79% of all robberies are committed by blacks…

59% of all murders are committed by blacks

52% of all violent juvenile crimes are committed by blacks

49% of all murder victims are black

45% of all drug offenses are committed by blacks

42% of all cop killers are black

8% of America’s population are black men, yet they account for 40% of America’s total prison population.

99% of all major riots involving property damage, looting and civil disobedience are committed by blacks as opposed to ANY OTHER minority in America.

Blacks Commit 25X more Violent Assaults against Whites than Whites against Blacks.

And the most amazing statistic of all;

33% of all crimes in America are committed by 3% of the population; blacks between the ages of 16 and 36

40% of blacks are on welfare (US Census)

Only 59% blacks graduate high school (only 20% in Detroit)

Over 60% of black households have no fathers present

72% of black mothers are unwed!

(Dept. of Justice, FBI and USA Census)

• I'm sure the Demonrats are tryin to fudge those numbers as we type.

‘If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 35, you have no brain.’

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• ‘If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 35, you have no brain.’

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• The FBI stats say that 13% of the population does most of the violent crime including murder. Bet it is way up this year.... the percent of crime that is.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!