Charles Manson booking sheet with fingerprints from cult leader’s 1969 arrest for Manson family murders on sale for $95k

• I'd like some rich bastard like Musk to buy this sort of thing and burn it. It's unfortunate that our society holds value to the products of such dastardliness.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• I'd like some rich bastard like Musk to buy this sort of thing and burn it. It's unfortunate that our society holds value to the products of such dastardliness.

yeah, I don't get it.

that restaurant that I went to with a friend - the one were the LA Guns homos were messing with me - well my friend wanted to get the table that Sharon Tate had the night she was murdered. El Coyote.

I don't get any of that.

• A shame that folks don't realize their own worth to God and seek things that will never satisfy to make themselves feel important.

• I'm pretty sure everything we do on the writhing ball of unclean humanity is pointless.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Some day a rain will come and wash all the scum away.

• History should not be ignored. I am not in for destroying historical things. I have held a revolver that belonged to a confederate general. At the same time I am hearing that they want to cancel John Wayne cause they do not like some of the things he has said .

I would not tear down a statue of geingus khan .

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• That's different. Charles Manson should not be a celebrity. That he is is a symptom of a sickness in our society.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!