Oil n such???

• Some of us have only been building and installing the pads, pipelines, working on drilling rigs, building compressor stations, refineries, cracker plants ETC for 10+ years. In the last 10 years, I have seen MAJOR Advances in how they drill wells on well pads, different innovations on drilling rigs to go after the oil and gas. There are all Electric rigs and fracking operations (how this is going to work out in the long run, couldn't tell you). On the distribution side, they have all kinds of fancy new toys.

Yes I quoted the tard bronk.

Well, at least it wasn't one of his idiocy filled trump rants. I'm surprised as he usually fits that in every post.

• The science told me that all oil came from decomposed dinosaurs and that we would run out sometime before the year 2000. Now the science is telling me something else. it is probly wrong too.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• You are a scientist. You want a grant to study the mating habits of the three eyed newt. the committees turn you down. so you go back and ask for a grant on a study of the effects of climate change on the mating habits of the three eyed newt..... You are now swimming in money.

No way would that affect your integrity.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• The science told me that all oil came from decomposed dinosaurs and that we would run out sometime before the year 2000. Now the science is telling me something else. it is probly wrong too.

lazs

Oil comes from decomposing vegetation. What made oil more accessible was advances in technology.

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

tRump is the Master of the Con with 70 years of practice/experience. It is sad that so many supposedly intelligent and educated people fall for his cons.

DJ Trump: while I support the Dems, if I ran I would run as a Republican because those people are easy to fool.

• In that case, you should know damn well that deeper fracking of wells, at depths of 5000+, pose no threat whatsoever to the water table, anywhere; but yet, in a past post, I believe that you've come out against it.

• Oil comes from decomposing vegetation. What made oil more accessible was advances in technology.

That's an answer from Quora. And it makes a fuck-ton more sense than the mindless agenda-driven dribble that the left has desperately clung to in it's pursuit of pushing feel-good fantasies over scientific facts.

• That's an answer from Quora. And it makes a fuck-ton more sense than the mindless agenda-driven dribble that the left has desperately clung to in it's pursuit of pushing feel-good fantasies over scientific facts.

It was spaz who said oil came from decomposing dinos. Now I should have said organic material, not vegetation.

Where Does Crude Oil Come From? | Blog | Howden

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

tRump is the Master of the Con with 70 years of practice/experience. It is sad that so many supposedly intelligent and educated people fall for his cons.

DJ Trump: while I support the Dems, if I ran I would run as a Republican because those people are easy to fool.

• You should have just kept your tap shut.

It's like my grandfather used to say.

It's better to keep your mouth shit and let people suspect your ignorance. Rather than open it and remove suspicion.

• You should have just kept your tap shut.

It's like my grandfather used to say.

It's better to keep your mouth shit and let people suspect your ignorance. Rather than open it and remove suspicion.

So when do you shut up?:blueflower

• You sound bitter, perhaps you should enrol at a community college if you can get past the entrance exam, the opportunities are all around you just have to get them, better yourself.

It gives a certain perspective on life. I worked for around ten years before I went to university, it was a revelation.

Dude was a time a medical college taught bleeding the patient as correct procedure...

said it before say it now... too many claim oil comes from old tree n shit... and that ain't true... never has been...

is a microbe... and it requires certain things to survive and when it dies it turns into crude OIL...

and as we read this so called empty oil wells are slowly filling up with dead microbes...

Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

Presbyterian Rev. Gilbert Tennant:

“He that suffers his life to be taken from him by one who has no authority for that purpose, when he might preserve it by defense, incurs the Guilt of self murder since God has enjoined him to seek the continuance of his life, and Nature itself teaches every creature to defend itself.”

• Yeah but I have a higher education that would give me the abilty to do so, if I wanted. I understand how it works, Wrag does not, hence I was attempting to explain to him why the article was wrong.

I mean, obviously its wrong, but you know putting it in simpler terms for him.

He is brainwashed by Christian myth, but you know, if you can chip away at the lies, the truth will reveal.

what does so called Christian myth have to do with oil?

Still regret NOT recording that pbs special...

oil is produced by a microbe that lives in the earth and when it dies it turns into what we call crude oil...

and when they die... gets pushed UP toward the surface... as to my education... you have no idea...

and here you are telling everyone I don't understand...

as I said... was a time when many things we now KNOW as incorrect was taught in colleges and universities as fact...

and many of those that got/received such education would often look down their (i'm better then u cause) noses and say poo...

saying you have been educated and such... don't mean a lot if that education MIStaught you...

Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

“He that suffers his life to be taken from him by one who has no authority for that purpose, when he might preserve it by defense, incurs the Guilt of self murder since God has enjoined him to seek the continuance of his life, and Nature itself teaches every creature to defend itself.”

• one final point/issue... think it through...

some very powerful and wealthy people stand to lose a LOT if it is proven oil is self-renewing...

also consider what could happen to them IF it was proven they KNEW but kept the lie going???

sometimes the truth is hidden from the general public... because it benefits certain people...

sometimes there are a very large number of those certain people... for your own good???

when you have money and power... LOTS of both... you can control things...

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!