Cryptocurrency

• I can't read those labels.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• Here, let me help...

2.png

1 (7).png

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Plotting on the old server using one HDD won't cut it. After 4 hours 1 plot is only at 7%. Should make a good farming machine though.

• Why would you start caring about such things now?

• Cold and rainy.

• I have the 1 TB SSD installed and a 12g external drive but I'm having some difficulty taking control of the other computer with this one.

I've installed Teamviewer on both boxes but the other one isn't showing up. Yes, it's plugged in and running and should be connected to the wifi although I don't know how to verify that w/o connecting this monitor directly to that box.

• You have to log into teamviewer and "allow remote control". Then on the other machine log in with the same account and you will see the other.

Since you are logging in wit hthe same account on both machines I don't believe you'll have to enter the partner ID and password but maybe.

• You have to log into teamviewer and "allow remote control". Then on the other machine log in with the same account and you will see the other.

Since you are logging in wit hthe same account on both machines I don't believe you'll have to enter the partner ID and password but maybe.

Teamviewer isn't running on the other box yet. I'm going to set it to start up with Winblows just in case...

• With a 1TB SSD I find it easier to plot 3 in parallel without a delay. I start three in the morning and when those finish I start three more. Rinse and repeat. You may find it easier to start a lot more and delay them an hour or so. I tried that but found my drive filling up faster than expected as there were 5 going at one time even though I added an hour delayed start.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!