If you could not live in America where would you live?

• How many of you guys would consider pooling all our money and buying a Caribbean island?? We could all live there- but unfortunately we'd all go feral within a week and build doo doo huts to live in and worship crabs and shoot arrows at anyone who tries to stop at our island.

The second week we'd go full primitave and have human sacrifice. By week three we'd be full on Lord Of The Flies.

My proudest moment-

"Elfenwolf,

You have no need to continue to prove you have nothing of any merit to post on this board. You may desist and be content to know that all reading the AH bbs know how little you could possibly offer to anything."

-Maverick

• I’m in. Saw a video on doo doo hut construction techniques, ready to try my hand at it.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• I’m in. Saw a video on doo doo hut construction techniques, ready to try my hand at it.

Sweet.

My proudest moment-

"Elfenwolf,

You have no need to continue to prove you have nothing of any merit to post on this board. You may desist and be content to know that all reading the AH bbs know how little you could possibly offer to anything."

-Maverick

• Hand. Get it? Ha, I kill me.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• How many of you guys would consider pooling all our money and buying a Caribbean island?? We could all live there- but unfortunately we'd all go feral within a week and build doo doo huts to live in and worship crabs and shoot arrows at anyone who tries to stop at our island.

The second week we'd go full primitave and have human sacrifice. By week three we'd be full on Lord Of The Flies.

I'm on the email list for the SeaSteading community. They already have a deal with a nation to build a sea steading city just offshore enough to qualify as outside territorial waters or whatever. A new country as it were, which can set its own laws, tax rates, etc. Cool idea I thought, and paid in a jsmall deposit and signed up years ago, no idea if I'll ever do it, but again, I do like their idea.

Google Joe Quirk, Airhead, and sign up for the info update emails, it's right up your alley of what you described here, and they've come a long way very quickly from when I signed up in 2016.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This is the first really important email they sent me after signing up, the details are near the bottom. There is a ton of info on their website, people will be able to buy a place, or even rent one long term on the island homestead, and it should start building in a few years if all goes well according to them.

As long as I get to be supreme ruler and teller of what to do.

I'll have some hard and fast rules. Stuff like;

Lights out at 6pm, rise at 5am

The men will hunt, fish, farm, build dwellings, dig wells, defend the island, and develop technology.

The women will cook if we want and we will keep order

No sassin or back talk. You work, sleep, then get up and work

A few guys will me more like women and they will draw baths and gather berries in the forest.

• I'm not sure I'd want to live under or with those kind of fucks.

It would be like a nation of Curvals.

LOL

HA ,go feral he says.

• Well you could wear white whenever you wanted to..

• A nation of curvals? fuck that.

lazs

Yup... I al;ready have a HOA. Could you imagine the rules he'd impose? A national speed limit of 25 MPH. No motorcycles over 250cc. Knee pads, helmets and masks required 24 hours a day.Everybody wears white linens year round.

Total denial it was the blood of 58,000 Americans that allowed his future wife, and mother of his children, to immigrate to- uh- Canada... like, he would have just run into her in Thailand or Singapore or something while on holiday. He denied that sacrifice... He denied that blood.

And that was the disconnect we had. Silver spoon notwithstanding- which is good for him- he's never gotten his hands dirty. He's never bled or broken a sweat. He's never had to work.

Too bad too- he'd have been a decent dude if he'd had to undergo the tribulations the rest of us had gone through.

My proudest moment-

"Elfenwolf,

-Maverick

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!