the floyd thing

• i watched the juries decision live on abc news. what strikes me about the whole thing is that if floyd had not been a nigger and of had of been white his death wouldnt have been news and i wouldn't have heard about it. what i am saying here is that youre cops are sociopaths and probably kill as many white people as niggers but a fuss is not made over a white man dying at the hands of the pigs.

• When the police pull you over, you comPLY. The time to fight it is not on the side of the road, the time to fight it is with a lawyer, later on. A certain race in this country can't work that out.

• What? And cut into their crack money?

‘If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 35, you have no brain.’

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• The lifestyle that saint floyd was leading? He probly would not live more than a couple more years anyway. He of course could have done a lot of harm to others in those few years tho.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!