Random gaming moment of the day...

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

“Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplaceable spark in the hopeless swamps of the not-quite, the not-yet, and the not-at-all. Do not let the hero in your soul perish in lonely frustration for the life you deserved and have never been able to reach. The world you desire can be won. It exists.. it is real.. it is possible.. it's yours.”

―Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Like to see them do that again. ;)

• It's the Elite Dangerous FTL drop version of this:

gifstache_3275_1357333201.gif

“Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplaceable spark in the hopeless swamps of the not-quite, the not-yet, and the not-at-all. Do not let the hero in your soul perish in lonely frustration for the life you deserved and have never been able to reach. The world you desire can be won. It exists.. it is real.. it is possible.. it's yours.”

• Elite Dangerous... The reimagining of the original Elite space sim from 1984. It's been the best space sim game around for the last 6-7 years.

External Content youtu.be

• Several times I'd thought I play more Elite Dangerous but I've switched computers a few times since I've played and no longer have all my control and Voice Attack settings. I can't get over that hump.

• Grab a cup of coffee and relax for a moment...

• That's a sweet setup...

Edited once, last by GScholz ().

• Wonder what app he has running on that tablet. I'd consider going back in a bit if I could put all the control screens on my ipad.

Wtf...

• I'm still working on making it through this game all these years later...

LOLOLOLOLOLOL, Where's that alien? LOLOLOL

• An oldie, but a goodie.

I used to love BF4 back in the day.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!