Widespread looting breaks out in Minneapolis

• It’s about time OCP cleaned up Detroit.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Meanwhile... the charges on his warrant are out. Apparently 'aggravated robbery' in his case meant he robbed a woman at gunpoint after choking her almost to death https://www.foxnews.com/us/dau…obbery-when-he-was-killed

He had an open warrant since he missed a court date. the cops were aware of this.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Looks pretty damn peaceful in my ethnically diverse suburb :dunno

A dangerous ambition more often lurks behind the specious mask of zeal for the rights of the people than under the forbidden appearance of zeal for the firmness and efficiency of government. History will teach us that the former has been found a much more certain road to the introduction of despotism than the latter.

• Minneapolis is a war zone. Wife’s friend lives just south of there, says the gangs have taken over several neighborhoods, cops won’t even patrol them now.

• They'll get their conviction or there'll be hell to pay.

A dangerous ambition more often lurks behind the specious mask of zeal for the rights of the people than under the forbidden appearance of zeal for the firmness and efficiency of government. History will teach us that the former has been found a much more certain road to the introduction of despotism than the latter.

• Mob rule.

• It looks to me like Chauvin is being deliberately sacrificed by his own department- and I'm fine with that if that's how it pans out. But one stubborn juror could cause whole neighborhoods to burn if that's what he wants.

• Again... tongue in cheek there is a grain of truth to what Twat says. First.... yep... even a full fledged revolution will not affect red areas.. soo... kinda who cares. Second... naaa.. conviction or not high dollar sneakers do not grow on trees.

Lastly.... any cop who works in a blue city is asking for it. Of course they will get thrown to the lions. If the cops kill some total loser thug like saint floyd or that thug life 'dante' around here? No one gives a shit.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• I don't get why Deplorables care so much about what happens in Blue Cities. We don't care what happens in Trumpistan :dunno

• Chauvin should not have stayed on his neck like that once the cuffs were on PER department policy. His negligence contributed to a mans death and that’s called criminally negligent manslaughter. Skin color does not matter here, not one bit.