99 red baloons

• Russia testing it's advanced ICBM propulsion design.

BaggyVapidBoutu-size_restricted.gif

I saw an O2 tank go off like that,some idiot moved a full tank without the safety cap on,supposedly he thought it was empty. It didnt go in a straight line like your little gif,mostly spun around in circles but it did manage to hit a loading door and put a large dent in the lower panel.

I just jumped into a block walled room where they stored all the explosive shit,figured it was the safest place to be.:tremble

• You know how we move them in the shop right? Spinning them with your foot while letting the cap rotate in your hand. We used to have to spin them about 150ft from storage to our welding area. My uncle dropped an empty one in the middle of the shop once. Everyone was ducking.

• You know how we move them in the shop right? Spinning them with your foot while letting the cap rotate in your hand. We used to have to spin them about 150ft from storage to our welding area. My uncle dropped an empty one in the middle of the shop once. Everyone was ducking.

Ya I've seen that done a million times,personally I would use a cart but thats just me. Spinning them is a compensation case just looking for a victim.

Even a so-called MT one can do it's own thing if the valve cracks!

But your little gif did make me laugh at the memory.......:thumbsup

• Well mates,

This just in: Munich and Vienna are thousands of miles from US.

You dare talk about Vienna?!

Austria was left by Soviet troops in 1955. Still neutral. While you still occupy Germany like Bavaria up to now.

And your mutterpokers dare to complain about Russian trops around Voronezh.

We fucking live here.

What the fuck you and your proxies are doing here? 10km from where WE live - this has to get explained.

Please, educate me. Do me a favor,

Do you, dumbass, understand that we are already trigger-happy here here in Europe?

After your and your proxy-limitrophs your DoS have involved - we prepare for WAR. Without nuclear release - we'll get to British Chanel in a matter of weeks. Any attempt to interfere with tactical nukes will result in eliminating united states in a matter of minutes.

Super heros captain Kirk my ass.

The song was about US Pershing missiles deployed in Europe back in 1983. Now we've got 'em again, targets chalked on maps. This time not in West Germany, but in Poland and Rumania.

Your cities are chalked decades ago.

So it goes.

GET OUT OF OUR HEMISPHERE.

Or go press harder, until some major presses a button in return.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *inhale RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• You dare talk about Vienna?!

Why not?

The CCCP left Austria but how long before they left Prague?

6cf888d66769949ffecb06c37c3d4022.jpg

Or Hungary?

efab07a4c1f82863f4e8801724ab2f64.jpg

We are in NATO and in Bavaria because of that. Not because we are crushing popular uprisings like you fine Russians did.

When Trump suggested that we should reduce our numbers in Germany by 12,000, Hans-Martin Schertl, the mayor of Vilseck in Bavaria, called the proposed drawdown, which would have pulled 4,500 troops out the town of just 6,400 residents, a "bitter loss." Vilseck would need need state and federal government support to survive, he said.

Stuttgart Lord Mayor Fritz Kuhn in July called the proposed troop cuts "punitive action against an ally" that "upended decades of close cooperation" between Germany and the U.S. But, he said, he was hopeful that the plan would be reversed and that the bases -- and U.S. troops -- would stay put.

• My distant friend!

Imagine what US govt will do if in Mexico they'll start hanging gringos on lamp posts.

Fuck you.

I work with a lady who was born in London, her Father was in diplomatic corps. She remembers it pretty well how they were sitting in an Embassy in Budapest basement until our troops came.

I was in a hospital with a guy - a tanker on T-34 who fought all the way to Budapest. In 1956. Again. They have been told to save Hungarian lives... My Ex has almost fluent Hungarian, she lived there with her Father, a scientist. Her elder Brother invented a hmm how to say - a rhyme that now every Hungarian kid knows...

One of my Aunts, who lived in Crima since 1980 - he was a "partisan" (served after Uni in a Leutenant's rank) was in CzSSR in 1968. I have told you - I am a first male in a familty for three generations who didn't serve.

• Well, it explains a lot about how you scoundrels got Texas. With a handful of Americans (read - gunmen kicked out of Europe) you did exactically what we have done in Crimea, but perfectly illegal. And you didn't have a treaty for your troops stationed in Texas when you annexed it.

Mate, so-called Ukraine, country 404, ridiculous temporary geographical nuisance- is to us like Mexico to you.

• 1983 - when American Pershings were deployed and Europeans got a lil bit worried - becoming a target.

Everyday my phone goes off, too. You assholes have a lot of answering to do. Maybe we Americans should subvert and pervert your and inundate your every landline from dawn to dusk. Never stop.

Bet we meet in the wires, somewhere. Put your fucking grids in.

• Well, it explains a lot about how you scoundrels got Texas. With a handful of Americans (read - gunmen kicked out of Europe) you did exactically what we have done in Crimea, but perfectly illegal. And you didn't have a treaty for your troops stationed in Texas when you annexed it.

Mate, so-called Ukraine, country 404, ridiculous temporary geographical nuisance- is to us like Mexico to you.

Ummm... Yeah. We did exactly the same

• My distant friend!

Imagine what US govt will do if in Mexico they'll start hanging gringos on lamp posts.

Fuck you.

The first casualties in Hungary in the '56 uprising were at the hands of the Hungarian Secret Police. Those shot were student protestors.

In 1968, 500K Warsaw Pact troops went into Czechoslovakia, arrested the out of control commie who killed nobody (and until the invasion no one else killed anybody either) and took him to Moscow.

In Mexico, more than 100,000 have been lynched by the Cartels in the last 15 years. (some Americans including DEA and other law enforcement working in cooperation with the Mexican government) ... 15 years and the army hasn't yet waded into the Rio Grande.

so, Fuck you right back.

• Careful, Holden watched Sicario 2 recently.

Best use of 99 red balloons ever. Ahh ..

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!