The snake oil con artist

• The Trump campaign reportedly cheated donors who thought they were making a one-time contribution, collecting recurring donations (msn.com)

• The Trump 2020 campaign reportedly duped supporters into making recurring donations without their consent.
    • Donors, including cancer patients, who intended to make a one-time contribution ended up making more.
    • According to the New York Times, donations were automatically set to repeat when supporters got to the final stages of contributing.

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

tRump is the Master of the Con with 70 years of practice/experience. It is sad that so many supposedly intelligent and educated people fall for his cons.

DJ Trump: while I support the Dems, if I ran I would run as a Republican because those people are easy to fool.

• I made several one time donations no problem. Amazon has a button you click if you don't want some things to be 'recurring' purchases. Pretty easy to forget to uncheck it and it is the default.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• The For the People Act (also known as H.R. 1) is a bill in the United States Congress to expand voting rights, change campaign finance laws to reduce the influence of money in politics, limit partisan gerrymandering, and create new ethics rules for federal officeholders.

Public opinion

According to a January 2021 Data for Progress and Equal Citizens poll, American voters broadly support the legislation, with nearly 67% supporting the bill, even after participants were provided opposition messaging. According to the poll, 77% of Democratic voters, 68% of independent voters, and 56% of Republican voters support the act.

A recording of a private conference call obtained by The New Yorker between a policy adviser to Senate minority leader Mitch McConnell (R) and the leaders of several prominent conservative groups revealed that the Koch Brothers-affiliated advocacy group Stand Together had invested "substantial resources" researching the popularity of H.R. 1 and message-testing opposition talking points, and had concluded not only that the bill is broadly popular with the American public but that opposition messaging to the bill is largely ineffective.

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

tRump is the Master of the Con with 70 years of practice/experience. It is sad that so many supposedly intelligent and educated people fall for his cons.

DJ Trump: while I support the Dems, if I ran I would run as a Republican because those people are easy to fool.

• Milo said that the 'corrupt politician bill' known as HR1 Is a license to steal. He said that if there is even one good thing in the bill he really can't find it.

lazs

• I see spaz is flapping his gums again without stating specifically what he objects to.

• I object to this clause (among others)

“(A) IN GENERAL.—Upon written request by the chairman of the Federal Election Commission under section 10001(b)(2) of the For the People Act of 2021, not later than the date that is 15 days after the date of such request, the Secretary shall provide copies of any return which is so requested to officers and employees of the Federal Election Commission whose official duties include disclosure or redaction of such return under this paragraph.

Until Pelosi is required to pony up her return, no other Fed politician should be required.

• You're a moron

LOL the spic as well flapping his gums.

• The Georgia voting reform bill is like 90 pages... which is a lot. the HR1 disaster is like 600 or so. most of it has nothing even to do with voting., When dems bring up a bill it is like they take it to their donors and ask each of em put in a couple of pages of wish list pork..

They figure it will have something for everyone that way but really.... it just ends up putting in a lot of illegal shit.

lazs

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Milo said that if 'data for progress' and 'equal citizens' think the bill is great then that means it really really tows the marxist line.

lazs

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!