Cancel culture and the swamp...

• Well.. CBS says he did it and that he paid for sex. He says that none of it is true. A political friend apparently did solicit younger girls and was under investigation so I assume that they would be looking into anyone that knew the guy. that may be all there is too it.

His communications director did not say why he quit He might have figured that he was not the best guy to handle it tho.

lazs

Would you want to defend the sexual predator?

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

tRump is the Master of the Con with 70 years of practice/experience. It is sad that so many supposedly intelligent and educated people fall for his cons.

DJ Trump: while I support the Dems, if I ran I would run as a Republican because those people are easy to fool.

• Speaking out of turn here for Lazs, I'm sure he would want to defend an innocent man and that a man is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

In the court of Public opinion though you are guilty when you are accused.

There's the rub.

• Speaking out of turn here for Lazs, I'm sure he would want to defend an innocent man and that a man is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

In the court of Public opinion though you are guilty when you are accused.

There's the rub.

tRumpettes are good at jumping to guilty conclusions as well.

There is also jumping from a burning airplane so as not to be one of the causalities when it crashes.

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

tRump is the Master of the Con with 70 years of practice/experience. It is sad that so many supposedly intelligent and educated people fall for his cons.

DJ Trump: while I support the Dems, if I ran I would run as a Republican because those people are easy to fool.

• I am for most of them.:blueflower

• I'll happily bear arms against leftists when the time comes based on ideology alone.

I don't have a problem with that at all just as they have proven over the last one hundered and two years to kill people of opposing ideology.

There is no bargaining with leftists.

• So far no women have come forward. Not sure what evidence there is but I haven't seen any. Cuomo on the other hand.... what is it up to now 9? With witnesses and all sorts of things like pictures.

Like I said... it is cancel culture that tries to toss out one person who there is not even any evidence against (that we know of) and ignored 9 women who came forward simply because one is a rep and the other a dem.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Because the entire sham is orchestrated by the illegitimate DNC Communist Dictatorship and executed by the rogue enforcement arm, the FBI and reported by the ZuckerGoebbels propaganda ministry CNN

• So far no women have come forward. Not sure what evidence there is but I haven't seen any. Cuomo on the other hand.... what is it up to now 9? With witnesses and all sorts of things like pictures.

Like I said... it is cancel culture that tries to toss out one person who there is not even any evidence against (that we know of) and ignored 9 women who came forward simply because one is a rep and the other a dem.

lazs

The alleged 17 year old did come forward. She testified at a grand jury hearing about the sex and payments.

“Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official.”