Trump launches 'the official website of the 45th President'

• :kitty

Former President Trump and former first lady Melania Trump have launched a website meant to allow supporters to request their participation in events, submit letters and ask for personalized greetings.

The website itself, 45office.com, is relatively small as of its launch and contains a page summarizing the Trumps' time in the White House as well as another page where supporters can submit comments to the former president, request a personalized greeting or even book the pair for private events.

https://thehill.com/homenews/a…website-of-45th-president

• The Office of Donald J. Trump is committed to preserving the magnificent legacy of the Trump Administration, while at the same time advancing the America First agenda. Through civic engagement and public activism, the Office of Donald J. Trump will strive to inform, educate, and inspire Americans from all walks of life as we seek to build a truly great American Future. Through this office, President Trump will remain a tireless champion for the hardworking men and women of our great country – and for their right to live in safety, dignity, prosperity, and peace.

:laughter:laughter:laughter:laughter:laughter

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

tRump is the Master of the Con with 70 years of practice/experience. It is sad that so many supposedly intelligent and educated people fall for his cons.

DJ Trump: while I support the Dems, if I ran I would run as a Republican because those people are easy to fool.

• And 82 million don't.:blueflower

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

tRump is the Master of the Con with 70 years of practice/experience. It is sad that so many supposedly intelligent and educated people fall for his cons.

DJ Trump: while I support the Dems, if I ran I would run as a Republican because those people are easy to fool.

• At this point the elections were state run. some were far worse than others and a few like Oregon that have done mailins forever were probly not bad.

I would say that your 77 million is probly a pretty good guess tho.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)