An old friend is in my shop for some restoration. B-25

• I've never been shot at that I know of. Good thing too, I might have shit my pants like Mexicasian pussyslime just did.

Being shot at can be..unnerving at best. And bullets do have an almost charming sound as they go by Equally freaky is having a gun pointed at your face from about 3 feet away and not knowing if that trigger would be pulled or not. The barrel on even a small caliber gun under those circumstances takes on the appearance of the size of a cannon.

Shotguns being pointed at you from 15 feet away by cops can be interesting too. Especially when one of your drunken buddies standing next to you who can be batshit crazy when sober decides to start talking shit and flailing his arms around.

• Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

tRump is the Master of the Con with 70 years of practice/experience. It is sad that so many supposedly intelligent and educated people fall for his cons.

DJ Trump: while I support the Dems, if I ran I would run as a Republican because those people are easy to fool.

• I cobbled this together during some excess water event we had recently

You can identify an unknown force by firing one shot and judging the response.

- If the unknowns respond with precise, regimented rifle fire, they are British.

- If they respond with heavy machinegun fire, they are German.

- If nothing happens for a few minutes, then your whole position gets leveled by artillery, they are American.

- If they surrender, they're French.

:littlered

• I even had enough time on my hands to do a quick little M3 Stuart

- If the unknowns respond with precise, regimented rifle fire, they are British.

- If nothing happens for a few minutes, then your whole position gets leveled by artillery, they are American.

• A few updates.

This will be together today and ready for my favorite part - painting. Fit, putty and sanding take a bit of time and that's all done now.

I paint some things as I go, but I don't paint any major body parts until they are together so I can use my plastic weld to join the parts first.

• Painting is my favorite bit too, you know what annoys me with doing planes though, the brazillion decals all over them. I'm building a 109E at the moment and I seem to be forever waiting for decals to set so I can handle it again to put some more decals on.

• Painting is my favorite bit too, you know what annoys me with doing planes though, the brazillion decals all over them. I'm building a 109E at the moment and I seem to be forever waiting for decals to set so I can handle it again to put some more decals on.

I've used the two things since 1980. Micro Set and Micro Sol by microscale. Your decals will look painted on. Just position them and dab them with a paper towel and they are set like paint.

You do have to be careful though because they make the decals very soft. You soak in water as usual, but dab the surface with micro sol, then slide them over it. once they sit they don't move a lot - then apply micro set. Really fast.