Lets talk FW convention. Sep 25th

• It's dead....I can't even penetrate Jell-O. Worse than that is now my pancreas is fucked up so I can't drink alcohol... I haven't been sober and celibate at the same time since I was 17.

Moments later after snorting a couple of blues...

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Not gonna make it... cause it's in Kali... sorry... left there to get away from the serious stupid I saw coming...

no way I want to go back... and also they don't honor out of state permits IIRC...

so...

Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

Presbyterian Rev. Gilbert Tennant:

“He that suffers his life to be taken from him by one who has no authority for that purpose, when he might preserve it by defense, incurs the Guilt of self murder since God has enjoined him to seek the continuance of his life, and Nature itself teaches every creature to defend itself.”

• They don’t.

If I get stopped I’ll be detained, but I’m still going, wife can drive.

It’s a nice drive down 80 for ya.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• You missed the post about California not honoring our permits huh?

Besides, I’d rather swat them with a 2 x 4 and let Airhead have his way with them.

• Just throw a basketball across the street and watch them run out in front of a bus.

Dude...

• you're not moving here, dumbass.

ain't even going to enter that state till things change...

soon they will start going after you for defending yourself... from attacks by BLM and antifa types...

you may think that is BS... no way... yadda yadda yadda... but similar shit has already happened in history...

will get worse unless the kali people get fed up and get their head out their backside???

and I often wonder about the voting there... and is it legit or cooked...

anyways I hope all yall have a great time...

Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

Presbyterian Rev. Gilbert Tennant:

“He that suffers his life to be taken from him by one who has no authority for that purpose, when he might preserve it by defense, incurs the Guilt of self murder since God has enjoined him to seek the continuance of his life, and Nature itself teaches every creature to defend itself.”

• Not gonna make it... cause it's in Kali... sorry... left there to get away from the serious stupid I saw coming...

no way I want to go back... and also they don't honor out of state permits IIRC...

so...

You never know when they might close the gates.

• So, whoever gets there Friday is riding with me to get wrag. We can swing by Walmart and grab a couple of gals to help bait him out of his house.

• And a bowler hat?