Lets talk FW convention. Sep 25th

• Not going to Wrigley Field saved me about $800. I guess we will just see the bean, the Sears tower and grab a pizza there.

Theres also a chance we will just drive over the mountain to attend as I am pursuing a position at the Gigaplant once my house is ready to sell, maybe June. I’m tired of working a rotating shift.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Ok... my house is basically a place to meet and joke and drink and have a good time. I can pick people up at the Sac airport or the train station. I have one spare bedroom but I think gina will probly claim that. There are 4 motels in town within a mile or so of me. You should arrange rental cars etc. I have the Tahoe available but there are a lot of folks I think so it will be a shuttle service? One or two days at my place for meet and greet and you and your wives to decide what direction you want to go... believe me there are dozens of places to go for everyone in all different directions.

My thinking is.. everyone get here and meets and greets... catered snacks and booze etc. Next day maybe more will dribble in and we might be able to make a short (15 mile) trip to old sac on the river and have a great meal at some truly fantastic places on the river. After that maybe everyone and their wives will have a better idea of things they want to do and I expect many if not all will head out in different directions.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Ok... so my buddy shows up and we need to make a dump run.. He lives in a McMansion and makes maybe 200k or more a year.. A lot of my furniture is cause they got new stuff. He wants to haul his old BBQ thingie to the dump cause the little woman says it does not go well with their Olympic size pool anymore. Soooo I am gonna take it. I got no idea how to BBQ but airhead and several others do and this one is large enough to make some stuff. Mike generously offered to pick up some excellent meats and do the work! Sooo first day? snacks and BBQ stuff? What do you guys think?

lazs

• People will be wandering in and out and that is great! I can't promise that all your wives will not fall in love with me but? hey... so long as it works out for you that night in the hotel? what are friends for right? I also think we should auction off ginas virginity to cover costs.

lazs

• Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• There's really no structure. The 25th is the day that we will meet at doran's house, but it doesn't mean it's a hard date for anything else. That's just the one day that we can zero in on to shoot for because that'll be one event that is set.

Get up here a day early and we'll hit the river.

• Just to get the bidding started I think that I will set a minimum of a 30 pack of Coors. Or... a box of 9mm ammo. Sometimes you have to start really low in order to get things rolling.

lazs