Lets talk FW convention. Sep 25th

• I'd love to be there. We'll see what the powers that be allows. Covid is not done yet. There are no flights out of this country. France is under curfew, people are not allowed to leave their homes, let alone the country. The UK is not much better.

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.” - Abraham Lincoln

Paraphrased from his 1838 speech at the Young Men’s Lyceum of Springfield, Illinois.

• lol

“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.” - Abraham Lincoln

Paraphrased from his 1838 speech at the Young Men’s Lyceum of Springfield, Illinois.

• I'd love to be there. We'll see what the powers that be allows. Covid is not done yet. There are no flights out of this country. France is under curfew, people are not allowed to leave their homes, let alone the country. The UK is not much better.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• I LOVE driving the F250 on the highway, we will take her Sport Trac tho, can't imagine what the gas bill for the 250 would be

I love my One Fitty but my Corolla gets 37 MPG... you find a travel trailer yet? I'm in the market too and I'm looking at a Featherlite dual axle 21 foot and if I can finance it for like 25 years it's all good... it'll be like twelve dollars a month. If you get one and come out here I have a place you can park it provided Barb mows my lawn and you do my dishes. Hey, I'll provide the lawn mower- I'm not a dick.

• If you need a new shirt to wear that day you might find this one fits perfectly.

https://redwavereturn.com/shirt-newhope-dtaa

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• DISHES???? WTF. Barb does THOSE too. Funny.... Daughter was over yesterday, was remarking that she just doesn't have the great cooking gene that her MOTHER has. Barb replied, "I don't like to cook all that much, I just like to EAT" (when she was a little kid her parents really didn't do anything for her he learned to cook when he was 5)

Anyhow we're still looking for a camper, it's difficult because all the used ones are bought instantly. It's like trying to buy ammo. We don't want to buy a new one, because every year you pay a tax which is based upon the market value of it

• "commonwealth"

How much is property tax on cars in Virginia?

The tax rate for most vehicles is $4.57 per $100 of assessed value. For properties included in a special subclass, the tax rate is $0.01 per $100 of assessed value.

• Bump

Let's keep this on the radar so it doesn't fizzle out.

I highly suggest if you have any interest in meeting up with a bunch of degenerates, make time. Make it happen, life too short to keep putting shit off.

• I’m out.

• Train isn’t big enough.

• Most.