Lets talk FW convention. Sep 25th

• As I said in the other thread about vacations.... there are lots of folks on here who want to go to the coast here.. I am in NorCal and seriously? only a few hours away from everything. Redwoods.. parks... back roads etc.. I got some room but there are plenty of motels within a mile or two. I can arrange for a shooting session where there are no people bothering us and if we see a rattlesnake we shoot it. I can figure out some seriously good catering food. I can provide a nice Tahoe for those who have no car and want to go with their significant other on their own. I can pretty much say that at least me and Gina and mike and steph and one or two east coast people will show along with my leech friends who never pass up a party.

Time is getting a bit short. june july august all get here before we know it. I can pick up folks at the Sacramento airport (fuck frisco) or the train station 6 miles away.

Ok.. If you are alergic to cats... Elvis the big black cat may be a problem.. his an attention whore. I am open to suggestions for activities But you can ride a shovelhead or drive a C10 hot rod truck. Mike can show the redwoods and the gold country and the rugged coast... it is spectacular.. I might think that a trip to fort bragg is in the mix. Look it up.. seriously cool place.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• just talked to mike and steph and they love the idea. We are thinking giant feast at my place maybe later a trip to the river and old Sacramento at Fanny Annes and the RR museum there then a caravan to his place for the redwoods and the ocean and all that is great about NorCal Trying to think of stuff that the women will like as much as the men. I can arrange a day in the country where we can shoot guns and kill soda cans and have a great day but maybe all the women will not think it is great? Janice does.

Mike has room for people and their are motels near him too.. NorCal... there really is toooo much to see in a few days but we can do our best?

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• This could be a blast- Lazs is centrally located. We could have a BBQ there and hang out,.. we live a couple hours West of that... I don't know if any of you are into wine tasting, but Hwy 20 through Napa and Sonoma has some great wineries.

We live an hour from Fort Bragg, so if anyone wants to stand in the Pacific Ocean it's here... we're also about two hours North of San Francisco, and if you get out here this far and don't drive over the Golden Gate Bridge then- you're missing out.

We can accomidate a couple and a couch surfer, and there's decent motels close by plus I have a 2018 Corolla if anyone wants to go exploring.

It depends on what you want to do... me and lazs live up here so we take it for granted, we have so many choices. It'd be great to hang out.

• I like it....we were discussing out monstrous trip a little while ago, don't really wanna do it in dead of summer, don't wanna do it before we find a camper. Those are about only guidelines

• I like it....we were discussing out monstrous trip a little while ago, don't really wanna do it in dead of summer, don't wanna do it before we find a camper. Those are about only guidelines

The best time is late May early June- after that it's 110 degrees inland and 55 degrees on the coast. How about the second week of June? It depends on MF's schedule, and also what everybody likes to do.

Bj, you said hot springs? This place is a half mile from me-

https://www.vichysprings.com/

• Don't run this thing by my schedule Airhead. I'm fairly certain I won't be getting off this jobsite until the end of June. The Wife and I may need to come out at a later time... like harvest time or something. Go watch the migrants pick grapes while we sip wine.

You guys set a date and we'll do our darndest to hit it.

• I would like to bring a tumbleweed to Cali, so I will be watching this thread. I've got vac time and a trip to the WC is always far enough to feel like I'm really away from it all.

Don't know if kricket could pull it off, but we could both use an escape.

• I would like to bring a tumbleweed to Cali, so I will be watching this thread. I've got vac time and a trip to the WC is always far enough to feel like I'm really away from it all.

Don't know if kricket could pull it off, but we could both use an escape.

Doran called me yesterday regarding this and I mentioned you. That would be awesome.

• I was looking at plane tickets last year when you were planning your trip. I almost inquired about it aggressively, but I thought it was too soon from when I started my job.

Tickets were dirt cheap too.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!