Steve is in Prison!

• elfie.. how do you get banging those girls out of anything I said? And.. it is not the thinking about it anyway... it is the doing... you are really going out on a limb here. I came home one time and they were changing/exchanging clothes in the fucking living room. I told em to take that upstairs to my daughters room... unlike steve tho.. it did not occur to me to follow them up.. are you starting to see the difference?

These girls are all now in their 30's... They come to visit still when my daughter is around and give me a big hug. They are mostly married and their husbands are my friends.. is this getting too complex for you? If so.. let me explain.. this is how real men deal with such things.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Oy vey. Yup. Take a cold shower and shake it off.

MussenTouchit

• I'm not one to judge and we don't have all the facts in this case either.

WTF? I'd say the trial and sentencing is where all the facts were presented. No issue? No jail.

There's no situation where a 30+ married man is going to get away with sex with a 14 year old... not matter how bad she wanted it. That is why statutory rape is a crime. It has nothing to do with wants, but rather the simple fact that a 14 year old is too young to understand what is going on. That is all on the adult.

• how do you get banging those girls out of anything

I'm just saying its not an issue for me, but it must have been because you can't quit bringing it up.

it is not the thinking about it anyway

I don't have to worry about that because I wouldn't even think it. My daughter has a friend over right now that will be staying the night...those kind of thoughts never enter my head.

• WTF? I'd say the trial and sentencing is where all the facts were presented.

Have you seen anything that says the girls dad had died? Because I sure haven't. I also haven't read anything from the trial, have you? So no, I don't believe any of us knows all the facts in this case.

I was responding to the comment that Steve took advantage of the girl after her dad died, if you didn't have your head up your ass, you would have figured that out.

• I like tweaking people who say things as if they're fact - like Baitman saying Steve premeditated it. I challenge shit because that's part of my nature, but in NO WAY am I defending Steve or what he did.

I just don't like listening to people say shit that is literally made up in their own head.

Climate warming has always been a good thing. When the climate gets warmer, life thrives on earth. Global warming has always been a good thing. I thank God for global warming. Climate alarmists are fucking retarded.

• like Baitman saying Steve premeditated it.

Steve's dick accidentally fell into child's vagina. OK.

Facts are established, it is all public information but victim's name.

Wisconsin Circuit Court, Lincoln County, case# 2015CF000191

Stacy Bailey wrote:

In July 2015 the lives of my family and I changed forever. A young girl with a troubled mind accused my husband of sexual assault. I have navigated the "justice" system since that time and have learned some hard truths. This blog is dedicated to exposing those truths and eventually to righting some very wrong

Steve is child rapist, cheater and a liar. You want to challenge that too, Nuke?

• Steve is child rapist, cheater and a liar. You want to challenge that too, Nuke?

What if this is true...

A young girl with a troubled mind accused my husband of sexual assault

What if that's true? I'm not saying it is because I don't know, no one here does. If it is true then some of the people hopping around on pogosticks will be eating some crow. If not, then Steve remains a child molester and nothing here changes.

Facts are established, it is all public information but victim's name.

Wisconsin Circuit Court, Lincoln County, case# 2015CF000191

Two charges dropped because they weren't proven. The posts that follow show everything that is public record on this case, my 6th post after this will show why so little information is available.

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.