Steve is in Prison!

• Why? They're both somebody's daughter.

Are you saying you should respect other people's daughters less than your own?

Any woman you fuck is someone else's daughter. Are you suggesting we all stop fucking?

All sarcasm aside, fucking YOUR own daughter is far worse than fucking the babysitter. Fucking the babysitter doesn't constitute incest like fucking your daughter does. Note that I'm not saying fucking the underage babysitter is ok, all I'm saying is it's not nearly as bad as fucking your daughter.

• Okay... for you who don't blame the guy.... my guess is that you don't have any daughters and have only seen other peoples. So far as doing things that may harm me? I have little to no impulse control.... here.... hold my beer kind of a guy.

But... steve is not the victim here. The girl.... her family........his family... and to an extent....us... they are the victims You forgive him? sure you do you dumbasses.... when he gets out you can have your 14 year old daughter babysit for him.

As for skycrock.... fuck that guy too. Not because he got hooked on meth or even made the shit (in his own house where his wife lived) nope... because he is an arrogant asshole who is totally unrepentant about the whole deal. No secret I done some seriously bad shit in my time. But... it was all with other adults and I knot only knew the risks but was ready for em.

When my daughter was 14.... she was a cheerleader... all of he friends were cheerleaders. I was raising her as a single dad. My house was full of 14-16 year old cheerleaders... who.... thought I was cool.... yeah... cause mainly I was the worst parent ever... didn't hover over anyone. they were smoking pot in her room... whatever. This is the age when girls try to get a rise (so to speak) out of every male but especially older ones. So I dealt with that shit all the time. Came home... 3 of em were trading clothes in the living room.. Whoa whoa... take that shit upstairs to the daughters room. They thoroughly enjoyed my embarrassment...

NO EXCUSE. The zombie apocalypse is no excuse ... your old lady ending up looking like a fucking toad is no excuse.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Lazs is not wrong in this.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• elfie lots of states have thought that through... and I pretty much agree with their solution. Up to when the youngest in the relationship is of age... they consider a difference of 2-3 years as being punishable... obviously exceptions happen.

my last girlfriend was/is 16 years younger than me.

lazs

• elfie lots of states have thought that through... and I pretty much agree with their solution. Up to when the youngest in the relationship is of age... they consider a difference of 2-3 years as being punishable... obviously exceptions happen.

my last girlfriend was/is 16 years younger than me.

lazs

Gawd damn...you gotta go ruin it, someone always does...this time it happens to be you.

• Bj is the expert here. My guess tho is that someone who does not like his looks anyway and also has a 14 year old female relative just MIGHT use that as an excuse. I know a story of a rapist who happened to rape a clubbers daughter. Because of how it worked out he went to minimum security. He was killed while there.

lazs

• Why do you keep trying to change the subject? This discussion is about adult men fucking female children. You said its not as bad if it's somebody else's daughter rather than your own. That's bullshit.

Everything after your quote from me is in response to the stupidity that fucking your own kid (incest) is somehow the exact same thing as banging the babysitter. And if you can't see why incest is worse, then there isn't anyone that can help you.

• I don't think boinking a step-daughter is incest per se... It IS statutory rape though...

And pretty fuktup

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

The post was edited 1 time, last by Sluggo ().

• yeah.. I am failing to see how one fucked up pervert who molests kids is any worse than another fucked up pervert who molests kids.

lazs

• Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.