Mask Nazis

• Where your mask or risk having your kids taken.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.c…-maskless-facebook-photo/

Where???

LOL gatewaypundit.:laughter

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

tRump is the Master of the Con with 70 years of practice/experience. It is sad that so many supposedly intelligent and educated people fall for his cons.

DJ Trump: while I support the Dems, if I ran I would run as a Republican because those people are easy to fool.

• The Fourth Wave is coming. Keep those masks on or your neighbors will snitch.

A dangerous ambition more often lurks behind the specious mask of zeal for the rights of the people than under the forbidden appearance of zeal for the firmness and efficiency of government. History will teach us that the former has been found a much more certain road to the introduction of despotism than the latter.

• The Brazilians are way ahead of you. They've already enhanced the Rona so as to bypass our vaccines. It's a good candidate for the 5th wave.

A dangerous ambition more often lurks behind the specious mask of zeal for the rights of the people than under the forbidden appearance of zeal for the firmness and efficiency of government. History will teach us that the former has been found a much more certain road to the introduction of despotism than the latter.

• If worst comes to worst I might have to sell my crazy high value home and move to a state where freedom matters. I do have contacts in those states... they laugh at the shit we have to do.

They laugh at the wuflu... they laugh at the biden.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• The kid took a road trip with some friends this weekend. They stopped at a rest stop and some mask nazi bitch (wearing 2 masks) started giving his buddy's girlfriend shit about not wearing a mask. She yelled asking where her mask was and started making a scene. To which the young lady told her "Maybe it's up your ass, if you get any closer I'll check with my foot". The nazi turn grumbling and walked away.

I told him tell his buddy that's a keeper.

• Wear a mask that won’t protect you. It’s not about you, don’t be so selfish. We must flatten the curve.

Communist propaganda intended to manipulate us.

And it’s working.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• I've got to where I kinda like wearing a mask. I mean to keep wearing it even after my second microchip- just as a show of solidarity.

• You will be remembered and rewarded when the great day of reckoning comes comrade.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Part if the deal with our Finnish coworkers on this job is that we all had to have a negative covid test to step foot on the job. These Euro types are really serious about their masks and their safety.

So imagine our shock (sarcasm) when one of them came down with the coof. Now they are all hiding in their hotel rooms, my boss has been quarantined as a "close contact individual" along with our entire optics crew.

What a load of malarkey this all is.

I mean... complete and utter horseshit.

• Third wave has come and gone. B.1.1.7 is the fourth.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!