PhlegmWartriors

• Mafia had every motive in the world to have Jack and Bobby killed.

so did the CIA & everyone else who had their fingers in this. I especially liked the appointment of the likes of Allen Dulles to the Warren Commission, now that is some quality maneuvering

• #1... say you were the mafia and you wanted to get rid of that pesky JFK and his obnoxious kin.. you figure killing the guy is best. Soooo.. here is this guy on the street saying the end is nigh basically and spouting pro cuba and russia shit.. you look into it and the guy has a russian bride and was a sharpshooter for the MARINES and spent time in russia. He also tried to shoot another politician actually.. a general.. his wife tells the story.. Oswald missed and ran home and did not get caught... this was 7 months before JFK.. call it a dress rehearsal and lessons learned

Did the mafia know of this? who knows?

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Please.. darth.. tell me the point I am missing cause... I am not saying that Oswald for sure acted alone. WHAT I AM SAYING IS THAT HE SHOT JFK.

Everything else is speculation. Do I think the mafia and the government were good guys? No.. do I think they might have recruited the patsy? seems likely. Did Oswald make those easy shots? pretty sure that is the case.

lazs

• no no you convinced me. Not only that, considering the JFK official story stinks more than the official stolen election story youve also convinced me that Biden won. Everything else is speculation after all

• Darth.. sad as it is.. plenty of mass shootings involved marine trained shooters. We need to go shooting together so that you stop this unicorn fart ballistic shit. I can do what Oswald did with a handgun. Want to bet? To fly you out and set it up would not be cheap so how bout we bet $10k ?

I do not say this lightly.. other handgunners have already proven my point. Wait.. I will sweeten the pot.. I bet .........I COULD TEACH YOU to do that shot with a handgun.

lazs

• Darth.. sad as it is.. plenty of mass shootings involved marine trained shooters. We need to go shooting together so that you stop this unicorn fart ballistic shit. I can do what Oswald did with a handgun. Want to bet? To fly you out and set it up would not be cheap so how bout we bet $10k ?

I do not say this lightly.. other handgunners have already proven my point. Wait.. I will sweeten the pot.. I bet .........I COULD TEACH YOU to do that shot with a handgun.

lazs

and you wonder why I think youre in your own little world

• oswald scored 49 of 50 at 200 yards with an M1 garand with open sights.. this is the same as Charles Whitman.. also a marine... used several rifles.. only one with a scope to shoot dozens of people from ................a high vantage point.......at ranges exceeding 300 yards on moving targets. Well... this is easy shit.

lazs

• scared of what? Laz' bet? Hey if he wants to start shooting at a president in Dealey Plaza I'd bet him 100k he misses the vehicle altogether much less anyone in it. I may have to testify against him at his trial however

• So all of a sudden... just like that... if I believe that 1000 people who witnessed voter fraud and signed affidavits under penalty or perjury is just as nutty as someone who says they seen bigfoot but the government took his camera?

Not all conspiracies are created equal. If you want to discuss who was behind it? I got no problem and have no fucking clue. but if you want to say that Oswald did not shoot JFK? that is different.

lazs