• Looking to get a new Ipad,kinda want the 12.9 pro but I just dont know enough about them to decide.

Can anyone give me the low down on the biggest difference between the pro and the air,ya I know they dont make a 12.9 air....yet.

• I HAVE an older I-Pad for work, but I only use it because I'm forced to, I loathe save despise Apple's software

"Where there is a free press the governors must live in constant awe of the opinions of the governed," Lord Macaulay

• I HAVE an older I-Pad for work, but I only use it because I'm forced to, I loathe save despise Apple's software

I have four of them, none of which I've had to pay for, all broken

You can identify an unknown force by firing one shot and judging the response.

- If the unknowns respond with precise, regimented rifle fire, they are British.

- If they respond with heavy machinegun fire, they are German.

- If nothing happens for a few minutes, then your whole position gets leveled by artillery, they are American.

- If they surrender, they're French.

:littlered

• All agree I'm better off working from a desktop

You can identify an unknown force by firing one shot and judging the response.

- If the unknowns respond with precise, regimented rifle fire, they are British.

- If they respond with heavy machinegun fire, they are German.

- If nothing happens for a few minutes, then your whole position gets leveled by artillery, they are American.

- If they surrender, they're French.

:littlered