This is not attempted humor - Does anyone make something like this?

• Preferably with a crosscut blade although this rip blade would work:

ineedone.png

“Everyone should do all in his power to collect and disseminate the truth, in the hope that it may find a place in history and descend to posterity. History is not the relation of campaigns and battles and generals or other individuals, but that which shows the principles for which the South contended and which justified her struggle for those principles. ” - Robert E. Lee

• cutting trees I see

What the Fuck was that?

Some guy Hiroshima, Japan August 6, 1945 08:15:47

Some guy Nagasaki, Japan August 9, 1945 11:02:44

Some guy Chernobyl, Ukraine SSR April 26, 1986 01:23:03

Some guy Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant March 11, 2011 11:28:37

Hillary Clinton, November 8, 2016 22:07:32

Secret Service Agent attending Biden/Pope Francis meeting October 29, 2021

• Don't bind it

What the Fuck was that?

• that's a small sawmill wheel. You aren't going to find any 18-21" crosscut blades.

What the Fuck was that?

• What the Fuck was that?

• Don't bind it

I'd pay to see that

You can identify an unknown force by firing one shot and judging the response.

- If the unknowns respond with precise, regimented rifle fire, they are British.

- If they respond with heavy machinegun fire, they are German.

- If nothing happens for a few minutes, then your whole position gets leveled by artillery, they are American.

- If they surrender, they're French.

:littlered

• That's not going to work on anything bigger than 3-4 inches. If the blade was mounted ahead of the wheels it would be more effective. An articulated arm would be even better but I imagine the cost would be just silly.

"The members of Congress know, from their colleagues in Congress, that, uh, you know, the, looks like a tornado, they don't call them that anymore, that hit the crops and wetlands in the middle of the country, in Iowa and Nevada. It's just across the board,"

• 9 1/4 blade on a straight shaft brush cutter

You can identify an unknown force by firing one shot and judging the response.

- If the unknowns respond with precise, regimented rifle fire, they are British.

- If they respond with heavy machinegun fire, they are German.

- If nothing happens for a few minutes, then your whole position gets leveled by artillery, they are American.

- If they surrender, they're French.

:littlered

• Yeah but I got the impression he was looking for something he could just walk behind , maybe drink a beer from his double barrel beer holder hard hat while bushwhacking.

"The members of Congress know, from their colleagues in Congress, that, uh, you know, the, looks like a tornado, they don't call them that anymore, that hit the crops and wetlands in the middle of the country, in Iowa and Nevada. It's just across the board,"

• cutting trees I see

no, a shit ton of 3/4" to 3" cane. Even in February it is too flexible to cut with a swingblade without wearing my ass out. About 6500-8,000 sq ft of it

“Everyone should do all in his power to collect and disseminate the truth, in the hope that it may find a place in history and descend to posterity. History is not the relation of campaigns and battles and generals or other individuals, but that which shows the principles for which the South contended and which justified her struggle for those principles. ” - Robert E. Lee

• It is on top of very old concrete septic tank so I cant bush hog it

• I imagine you COULD make one yourself easy enough.

Find yourself a mower that someone is throwing away and drop the carb bowl and clean it out which is what the likely problem is on 90% of all lawn mowers or anything else with a small engine that gets thrown away these days.

Personally I think it would be much safer to just hire a Mexican to take care of it for you though

• Just put a blade on a gas powered weed whacker,10 in will do and be careful you dont catch a leg!

Years ago a friend and I cleared about 20 acres of overgrown apple orchard,tons of saplings and we used weed whackers with circular saw blades,easy peasy.

I tried that, even different blades, it was worse than the swing blade

• too wet to do that without using napalm