It's time to leave

• He should have included me in the list of great people. You know, like hey Gina thanks for providing this freeform for us all it has been great but I got to go...

I suspect it's about the ads because nothing else went on here that I can see. And if it is about the ads that's pathetic because anywhere you go on this fucking internet you're going to be tracked by Google or something.

I could be wrong but I'm usually not.

And I don't give a fuck but I'm not deleting your account because I don't delete accounts right off the bat. You can have time to think about it.

I'm so tempted to delete somebody's account the instant they asked me though so there's no fucking around. That might be a policy I would consider in the future. The instant somebody asked their account to be deleted it gets wiped out with all their posts with no looking back. Not even a second thought.

• Fuck that- if you wanna bail then bail. I thought Arrow was made of sterner stuff. Guess not huh? Just uh... creep off quietly into the night. Don't make a big announcement like you're the high school prom queen- just go away then bitch. I get so fucking tired of chumps being all butthurt I have lost my patience with you- fucking go, Arrow. Nobody gives a fuck.

• If you had a job with snoops or ever worked for the gubmint you would have to leave this place. I would flush my twitter account and this joint if the right job was in my sights.

• Sure thing, mister "bring back the Klan".

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• If you had a job with snoops or ever worked for the gubmint you would have to leave this place. I would flush my twitter account and this joint if the right job was in my sights.

You can't make this go away. It's forever dude. Anyone with enough time interest and money can reconstruct your every dirty little move on the interwebs.

• Yup the ass licking of the Mango Mussolini's ass on this board by the pineapple patriots can become too much, be sure.

Trump: “Leadership: Whatever happens, you’re responsible. If it doesn’t happen, you’re responsible.” 3:01PM Nov. 8 2013

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power" ~ Abe Lincoln

tRump is the Master of the Con with 70 years of practice/experience. It is sad that so many supposedly intelligent and educated people fall for his cons.

DJ Trump: while I support the Dems, if I ran I would run as a Republican because those people are easy to fool.

• What ads?

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Perhaps he thought I was calling him an asshole for bitching about the ads...

:dunno

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• Perhaps he thought I was calling him an asshole for bitching about the ads...

:dunno

I do feel it's something to do with the ads.

Still, the main problem here is that I was not listed as one of the "greats" in his parting note. There's always going to be problems arising from these kinds of hostilities. That's the main issue everyone should be focusing on.

Arrow leaving us is not relevant by comparison.