Comprehensive Immigration Reform is back!

• It was unusual to see CNN not outright trashing it...

I'd like to see a right wing agencies take on it for balance...

I don't believe he's going too drop the wall. I think he's going to go slowly on that, but he will still do it.

Absinthe makes the tart grow fonder.

Celebrating those happy times when the penis is an internal organ.

• "The fight to protect Dreamers is not only a moral imperative, it is also a critical component of the Democratic Party’s future electoral success,” reads Palmieri’s memo, obtained by The Daily Caller News Foundation.

“If Democrats don’t try to do everything in their power to defend Dreamers, that will jeopardize Democrats’ electoral chances in 2018 and beyond,” reads the memo. “In short, the next few weeks will tell us a lot about the Democratic Party and its long-term electoral prospects.”

And there you are

• Nooooooooooo not the Salvadoreans!!!!!

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• meh, they will to Canada next.

2020, America's New Civil War.

If people do not display wisdom, they will crash like blind moles and then mutual annihilation will commence.

Hitler: "We will drown them in their own blood!"
    Stalin: "We will drown them in our own blood!"

Jong-un: "We will drown us in our own blood!"

Senator Elizabeth Warren, winner of the 2018 Rachel Dolezal Award.

Dems: "Tell us the truth"
    Barr: "There was spying"
    Dems:"NOT THAT TRUTH"

• What he is actually doing ...

lazs

PROTECTING THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AND THE HOMELAND: President Trump is enforcing our immigration laws, protecting American communities and American jobs.

• President Trump has laid out his principles for reforming our immigration system to serve hard-working Americans instead of harming them. In particular, President Trump has called on Congress to fund a wall along the Southern border, close legal loopholes that enable illegal immigration, end Chain Migration, and eliminate the Visa Lottery program.
    • President Trump pulled the United States out of negotiations for a “Global Compact on Migration,” a plan for global governance of immigration and refugee policy that would have had far-reaching implications for U.S. sovereignty.
    • Under President Trump’s leadership, the Department of Homeland Security took action to wind down the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program in an orderly fashion, following the assessment of the Department of Justice (DOJ) that DACA lacks legal authorization.
      • This action gives Congress the opportunity to consider appropriate legislative solutions, as required by our Constitution.
    • President Trump’s Administration rescinded the unlawful Deferred Action for Parents of Americans (DAPA) program.
    • In keeping with President Trump’s campaign promise, the Department of Homeland Security launched the office of Victims of Immigration Crime Engagement (VOICE).
    • From President Trump’s inauguration through the end of FY 2017, U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) made 110,568 arrests of illegal aliens, a 40 percent increase compared to the same time period the prior year.
      • Over the same time period, removals that resulted from arrests increased by 37 percent.
      • Of the illegal aliens arrested by ICE, over 92 percent had criminal convictions or pending criminal charges, were ICE fugitives, or were illegal reentrants.
    • The number of counties participating in the 287(g) program, which gives state and local law enforcement entities delegated authority by ICE to enforce immigration in their jurisdiction, has doubled.
    • In FY 2017, 36 percent more criminal gang members were removed by ICE compared to FY 2016.
    • President Trump’s Administration is cracking down on sanctuary cities by improving the administration of Federal grants to increase information sharing on illegal aliens.

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Make America Great Again by Making American Safe Again.

I can dig it.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• yep... the difference between twat2 shrieking and facts are.... well... facts in the form of results.

Every policy is complex. with a lot of moving parts. no way to make someone like MNN happy.. and no way to not leave something on the table for twat2 to find flaws or inconsistancies.

Twat2 is a soundbite. But the results are what they are. And more importantly.. it is getting to where no one cares what the media says.. they only care about results.

lazs

• Loopholes and executive orders...

Enough having 2nd class citizens (as long as they stay under the radar and only work jobs nobody wants). If you want to protect Salvadoran's from Salvador, pass legislation. Quit pretending a loophole is anything but a loophole.

• Yeah, haven't the Salvadoran "refugees" been here like 9 years I think I read? No reason they couldn't have started down the path to citizenship by now. Fuck them, get out...

And yes a lot of illegals do jobs Americans don't want. But if we shitcan the welfare system as we know it that would change in a hurry. Welfare should be 6-12 months maximum...

MNN on 6/18/19

"chump will assuredly lose 2020 barring an event that cancels the election - he just cant keep his scummy yankee mouth shut"

MNN on 6/24/19

Chump is going to tote an ass kicking nov 2020

MNN on 11/14/19

fact is it is within a year of the election, the Senate will not allow him to appoint her successor. Nov 2020 he will lose.

• chump just said he wants daca (obamas dreamer exec order) to be permanent law instead of removing it with a pen as he has the power to do and he said he will sign an amnesty bill if it hits his desk

"I will say, when this group comes back — hopefully with an agreement — this group and others from the Senate, from the House, comes back with an agreement, I’m signing it." - dj chump

"daca should be a bill of love" - dj chump

"whether I like or agree with it, I will sign anything you put in front of me" - dj chump

Amnesty lives - The wall died.

REMEMBER ALL OF THE VICTIMS OF THE CALIFORNIA TRAGEDY!!!

Nothing happened - they just live there.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Mr No Name ().

• I'm for a president driving bi-partisan legislative solutions. I even remember when they used to try to do that all the time. The main stipulation he placed on the bill is that it must fund the wall. I'm 100% for that.

I don't have a problem with DACA as long as their working to make the borders more secure. Any amnesty/acceptance without attempting greater border control is simply a placebo and will spur even more illegal migration.

• We are never gonna get all MNN wants... but we are getting a lot. with the bush's we got ... nothing or really bad stuff.. with the monkey boy we got nothing or really bad stuff... with anyone MNN would endorse we would get nothing but hysterical shrieking.

lazs

• We are never gonna get all MNN wants... but we are getting a lot. with the bush's we got ... nothing or really bad stuff.. with the monkey boy we got nothing or really bad stuff... with anyone MNN would endorse we would get nothing but autistic shrieking.

lazs

fify

• What does fify mean? I just finally got someone to tell me what meh meant. I can't keep up with you kids and your crazy social media lingo..

lazs

• Newly created posts will remain inaccessible for others until approved by a moderator.

The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.