The OFFCIAL Flamewarriors music thread.

• MurderFace this is the song I played for you last night. Still working it out. Super shitty recording - noise from the A/C and just a shit performance, but this is how I flesh the song out to see how it might flow

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

That's really good. My only gripe is that you need a more powerful voice.

• That's really good. My only gripe is that you need a more powerful voice.

Thanks!

I think I do have a powerful voice though. This recording was just a way for me to get the idea down. I'll make up some words and record it with full instruments and produce it - and my voice will sound good.

I do like this song a lot. I just came up with the whole thing right after I spoke with you.

• Let's try this...

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I've been having troubling getting drums out of my drummer. He's been in recording studios and out doing shows. He said the music business had been picking up again but that it looks like they might be shutting stuff down again.

Him chasing Kardashians around probably takes up a lot of his time too...

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• Let's try this...

A band who really has their shit together live

You can identify an unknown force by firing one shot and judging the response.

- If the unknowns respond with precise, regimented rifle fire, they are British.

- If they respond with heavy machinegun fire, they are German.

- If nothing happens for a few minutes, then your whole position gets leveled by artillery, they are American.

- If they surrender, they're French.

:littlered

• Him chasing Kardashians around probably takes up a lot of his time too...

He's based in Nashville.

He told me he just got back from some gigs in Washington. I want him to help me produce too.

I was told by my bass player friend that Todd Underwood (virtuoso bass, guitar, producer, etc and Travis were together in Nashville and had discussed my songs, I guess they really liked them, so they proposed through Tim (my best friend/bass player) that they wanted to collaborate with me.

It's funny that they floated that through Tim and not me. I've known these guys since they were about 17.

I'm so excited at that prospect. They are all all super talented. Very high level musicians.

It's crazy for me to think that Travis thinks so highly of my songs considering the HUGE names he's worked with.

• I think you're great too.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• I would love to get Gina in a studio. But I'd be WAY out of my league.

• John Deacon turns 70 today...

External Content www.youtube.com

• Two things... Brian May fucking kills this here and, Larz Ulrich got 90% on his stage persona from Roger Taylor.

External Content www.youtube.com

• External Content youtu.be

• God I hate them.

• I good for about 8 bars and then yeah...I hate 'em too.

"The members of Congress know, from their colleagues in Congress, that, uh, you know, the, looks like a tornado, they don't call them that anymore, that hit the crops and wetlands in the middle of the country, in Iowa and Nevada. It's just across the board,"

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!