The OFFCIAL Flamewarriors music thread.

• Back to the music

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

You can identify an unknown force by firing one shot and judging the response.

- If the unknowns respond with precise, regimented rifle fire, they are British.

- If they respond with heavy machinegun fire, they are German.

- If nothing happens for a few minutes, then your whole position gets leveled by artillery, they are American.

- If they surrender, they're French.

:littlered

• lazstastrophe.

I don't have time right now, but you are getting fucked this week.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• quisling.. you really don't understand this whole nickname thing do you? I tried to help but yeah.. I am starting to feel some creepy sexual stuff in your posts.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• I'm outta here.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• External Content youtu.be

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• Half hour history lesson with guitars...

• Half hour history lesson with guitars...

Drummer is Richard Christy from the Howard Stern show.

• You can click on my profile and get a list of all my posts. I believe there's even a search function. So yeah quote me you Demented Dickless Coward... But you can't, because I never said that.

• External Content www.youtube.com

Absinthe makes the tart grow fonder.

Celebrating those happy times when the penis is an internal organ.

You can identify an unknown force by firing one shot and judging the response.

- If the unknowns respond with precise, regimented rifle fire, they are British.

- If they respond with heavy machinegun fire, they are German.

- If nothing happens for a few minutes, then your whole position gets leveled by artillery, they are American.

- If they surrender, they're French.

:littlered

• It's chops, phatzo.

External Content www.youtube.com

Fuck yeah!

Now I wanna plug In.

Kill my drummer, $100 finders fee.

• What does your set list look like Bass?

Half the songs are originals by the band leader.

The covers are eclectic, a couple Lenny Kravitz, Zeppelin, Johnny Cash, x ambassadors, Foo fighters, 1 Taylor Swift, a bluegrass version of Gin and Juice, Tom Petty, Black keys etc etc...

Anything from soft/country rock to medium hard rock. We're not a metal band.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!