The OFFCIAL Flamewarriors music thread.

• HAHAHAHAHAHA No.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• You can identify an unknown force by firing one shot and judging the response.

- If the unknowns respond with precise, regimented rifle fire, they are British.

- If they respond with heavy machinegun fire, they are German.

- If nothing happens for a few minutes, then your whole position gets leveled by artillery, they are American.

- If they surrender, they're French.

:littlered

• You can identify an unknown force by firing one shot and judging the response.

- If the unknowns respond with precise, regimented rifle fire, they are British.

- If nothing happens for a few minutes, then your whole position gets leveled by artillery, they are American.

• Oh til he diiiiiiied.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

You can identify an unknown force by firing one shot and judging the response.

• Heh, I found Finger on YouTube

You can identify an unknown force by firing one shot and judging the response.

• I'd say you did indeed.

• I always thought 'gold dust woman' would have made a pretty good 2 minute song.. but I watched the whole damn thing cause I figured she would either shed those hot uncomfortable clothes any second or fall down or both.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• She had a great Bod when she was younger.

‘If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 35, you have no brain.’

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• I gotta say that I had not ever heard of her before so I looked her up... apparently she knows how to play one of those guitar things. She does not seem to know how to sing tho or.. at least know her limitations. Seems she mostly does cover band stuff? Badly I might add. She is pretty and has a decent figure and seems to play on that mostly. skirts gonna have to be one hell of a lot shorter tho before I would watch her for more than on song.

I mean.. I have seen worse pole dancers but they didn't sing.

lazs

• Ya know why Fogerty's music is in so many movie soundtracks? well.. besides being good. most of his stuff is short and makes sense. two minutes.. two and a half. wasn't until later that he started milking the shit out of em in concert. In fairness there were disputes over some of his stuff. Seen the guy tho in Davis at a little bar they played every weekend till we were sick of em...

They were called the gollywogs or some such and wore like green santa hats.. You could tell tho he was the guy running shit and the rest were decoration.

lazs

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!