The OFFCIAL Flamewarriors music thread.

• She said, "If you doubt my love for you, we have a problem."

I said,

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• wrag Have you got this in your garage?

You can identify an unknown force by firing one shot and judging the response.

- If the unknowns respond with precise, regimented rifle fire, they are British.

- If they respond with heavy machinegun fire, they are German.

- If nothing happens for a few minutes, then your whole position gets leveled by artillery, they are American.

- If they surrender, they're French.

:littlered

• so super talented.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• so super talented.

Pfft

Virtuosity and dedication to craft.

• Haven't heard this one in a minute. It's a great jam.

• External Content www.youtube.com

was going to save this for tomorrow but we all know tomorrow never comes!

But then....

• wrag Have you got this in your garage?

ya but unloaded it and such cause every damned hit is an ammo rack...

and very rarely even log on anymore... so fed up with their bullshit MM and rng...

Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

Presbyterian Rev. Gilbert Tennant:

“He that suffers his life to be taken from him by one who has no authority for that purpose, when he might preserve it by defense, incurs the Guilt of self murder since God has enjoined him to seek the continuance of his life, and Nature itself teaches every creature to defend itself.”

• External Content youtu.be

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• ya but unloaded it and such cause every damned hit is an ammo rack...

and very rarely even log on anymore... so fed up with their bullshit MM and rng...

I've played 17 WOW matches with three ships since last Thursday lost every single fucking one

• The Dan never produced two similarly sounding LPs.

Yes thats what makes them so great,2 guys and a studio with a bunch of friends!

• I've played 17 WOW matches with three ships since last Thursday lost every single fucking one

that usually means you have won too many... and they gotta balance you out...

one of the devs was caught long time back sayin they set things up so most players would be right at 50%

got called on it but it got covered up... same wow or wot or blitz...

I used to log on play a match and if I was a blow out right off I would just log off...

way to many blow outs for my liking... it's like the create em on purpose IMHO...

in the future I will wait and watch before I put anything into russian games...

and on top of it all they really control their forums for such... so hard to say much...

and if you complain too much sure do SEEM like you start getting really bad MM???

Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

Presbyterian Rev. Gilbert Tennant:

“He that suffers his life to be taken from him by one who has no authority for that purpose, when he might preserve it by defense, incurs the Guilt of self murder since God has enjoined him to seek the continuance of his life, and Nature itself teaches every creature to defend itself.”

• When I was training crews and trying to get the newest biggest baddest tank I would spend some money, I haven't bought a tank now in about 2 years I just keep playing the same ones. There's no point as soon as you get a new tank it becomes out classed, especially the premium ones

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!