The OFFCIAL Flamewarriors music thread.

• Does anyone else find this girl's voice annoying? I feel like I should like this but I don't...

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• GScholz

Thanks for posting this girl. You have great taste in music. This chick is going places. I've not heard such a unique female artist since Alanis Morrissette. Every song on this album is fantastic. She's quite the wordsmith. This era is a renaissance for independent female artists.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I've got this in vinyl on the way.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

• External Content www.youtube.com

• She's so unique that for her top 3 songs, she's had to give half the royalties to other bands for copying their music.

• She's pretty unique. Who'd she plagiarize?

• Here's one she's accused of stealing from Radiohead. These songs aren't even close.

(I will admit the one song borrows the hook from "pump it up")

• My taste in music keeps broadening. I don't care who knows. This girl is the real deal.

• Taylor Swift. Paramore. Billie Eilish. And that's not a flippant comment either. She's already given co-writing credits to the first 2 (post song / album release), and I'd expect the third to come any day.

I see the one guy that there's a legit claim with (who isn't even on this list), Elvis Costello, was super gracious admitting that everyone borrows. If you're true to your art, OF COURSE it's going to emulate the music that inspires you! It's the purest form of flattery.

• What is your take on SRV?

The best thing that happened to his career was a helicopter crash.

• Bullscat. You've pigeonholed yourself into pop rock snobbery.

Mostly jazz now.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!