The OFFCIAL Flamewarriors music thread.

• After spending a decade fucking the Stones and doing heroin, her voice dropped the teeniest bit from when she sang "as tears go by"

Ya,it was a live performance on that vid,the studio version is better for obvious reasons. It's an old song though from early 80's maybe late 70's you just didnt hear that sort of stuff back then.

Surprising she survived all that,must share common genes with Kieth and Ozzie!

• She had a great fucking comeback album, (from which I believe that song came) but it's just incredible what her life choices did to her voice

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Dropped today...

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• She had a great fucking comeback album, (from which I believe that song came) but it's just incredible what her life choices did to her voice

I have the album,my wife used to get me to put it on all the time back in the day,plenty of our friends would ask who that was and when we'd mention her name few knew it,then mention the song as tears go by,some who knew it would say really!!! I was listening to a lot of english punk stuff,up here we would get exposed to it before it made lame stream radio play. The Uni in our town had an under ground radio station with limited range so I would drive nearby just to listen to it.

Later on I found out a buddy would do a show for a few hours on friday afternoons,when I was night shift I would join him and help program some music and work the tape machine while he did the on air talking. Got exposed to some cool music doing that and in turn I played some stuff that often had people calling in to say it was either really good or really,really bad....LOL. We often brought our own LP's to play over the air.

• External Content youtu.be

You can identify an unknown force by firing one shot and judging the response.

- If the unknowns respond with precise, regimented rifle fire, they are British.

- If they respond with heavy machinegun fire, they are German.

- If nothing happens for a few minutes, then your whole position gets leveled by artillery, they are American.

- If they surrender, they're French.

:littlered

• 1977's Cheap Trick "Cheap Trick"

IMO this bands best album from start to finish

External Content www.youtube.com

• External Content www.youtube.com

The 12 string bass is certainly unique

- If the unknowns respond with precise, regimented rifle fire, they are British.

- If nothing happens for a few minutes, then your whole position gets leveled by artillery, they are American.

• Ya,it was a live performance on that vid,the studio version is better for obvious reasons. It's an old song though from early 80's maybe late 70's you just didnt hear that sort of stuff back then.

Surprising she survived all that,must share common genes with Kieth and Ozzie!

But Keith and Ozzy are mainstream, dumping your oldass juvie trial right in the shitcan.

Next.

• External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!