The OFFCIAL Flamewarriors music thread.

• You can identify an unknown force by firing one shot and judging the response.

- If the unknowns respond with precise, regimented rifle fire, they are British.

- If they respond with heavy machinegun fire, they are German.

- If nothing happens for a few minutes, then your whole position gets leveled by artillery, they are American.

- If they surrender, they're French.

:littlered

• MurderFace Do you reckon The Art of White Noise is a one of the greatest rock albums ever? I do.

You can identify an unknown force by firing one shot and judging the response.

- If the unknowns respond with precise, regimented rifle fire, they are British.

- If nothing happens for a few minutes, then your whole position gets leveled by artillery, they are American.

• When I was a young fella playing in bands we would be asked before every gig to please not play this song.

• You can identify an unknown force by firing one shot and judging the response.

• Pink Floyd, Animals

GnR, Appetite For Destruction/Use Your Illusion I&II

Metallica, Master/Ride/Kill Em,etc

Overkill, W.F.O.

Pearl Jam, Ten/Vs./Vitalogy

Shit... I can do this all day...

Anyway, all of those albums are better than any shit AC/DC put out.

• THAT would be AC/DC live album w Bon Scott

If You Want Blood. Yeah that's up there too. I just reckon it's a great journey through the album

• Metallica, Master/Ride/Kill Em,etc

I think Justice is where they hit their stride almost like a concept album. I got to see them on the Justice tour as well so maybe I'm biased.. I'm I bit full of bourbon to so I like every fucking thing OK. Love you man, giz a hug

• Justice is great. Have you heard the intro played forward?

Handshake.

No

• Great conversationalist heh

• Heh it's originally in a major key and when they reversed it it's in a minor key. That's what I'm hearing but what is it?

• Everything I just typed is bullshit, it's all minor

• I have no clue about major/minor type stuff as I'm not a musician, and while I do like the music produced by a good musician, I feel that it is only half of a good song. I'm a lyrics guy myself. In my opinion, a song has to have good lyrics or I get bored. There are some exceptions to the rule, but they are few and far between.