The OFFCIAL Flamewarriors music thread.

• She's wonderful! She's got flow! ... Convert the garage. Your cars can stay out in the snow. Seriously.

Yeah, seriously considering it. I'm sitting at the studio right now for 2 1/2 hours and it's about 35 miles one way. She wants to go to a college with a good dance program. But she already knows even if you "make it" as a dancer they don't make great money and their careers are usually short. So she wants to go into sports medicine.

Oh and she wasn't excited about that performance, she said she could have been better. Didn't even think she placed with it before the awards.

And she was in 4 other team dances that day.

• Difficult to make a living from dance... Having a dance studio in your garage gives her an edge... Still, she'd better have a plan-B.

“Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplaceable spark in the hopeless swamps of the not-quite, the not-yet, and the not-at-all. Do not let the hero in your soul perish in lonely frustration for the life you deserved and have never been able to reach. The world you desire can be won. It exists.. it is real.. it is possible.. it's yours.”

―Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

• And yet still...

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

“Do not let your fire go out, spark by irreplaceable spark in the hopeless swamps of the not-quite, the not-yet, and the not-at-all. Do not let the hero in your soul perish in lonely frustration for the life you deserved and have never been able to reach. The world you desire can be won. It exists.. it is real.. it is possible.. it's yours.”

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

"The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it."

Sir Terry Pratchett   :poof

• Thank you Dragon ... first time in over 20 years I've been able to listen to Debussy's "Clair de Lune" (long story short, my psycho-schizzoid stalker is a cum laud pianist) ;_(

I like the part where they start working through the scales: https://youtu.be/CvFH_6DNRCY?t=116

• "Each man kills the thing he loves..."

I beg to differ.

I kill the things I must.

• I don't agree with Roger Waters on most things, but in this we are mates. Call me an old sob but I can't listen to the Ballad of Bill Hubbard without tearing up.

• Inquire. He used to INQUIRE.

Of all tyrannies a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies, The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. — C.S. Lewis

:this

• She's Dutch. They get to make up their own rules and words..

• Oh and she wasn't excited about that performance, she said she could have been better.

Yeah... She's got the flow, but she missed the punches. When the music punches she needs to fucking pounce. Watch Eva Igo at the same time frames. It's not her flow or skill, but her direction, danceography...

Every time that sub woofer is hitting your face her moves needs to do the same.

• Yeah... She's got the flow, but she missed the punches. When the music punches she needs to fucking pounce. Watch Eva Igo at the same time frames. It's not her flow or skill, but her direction, danceography...

Every time that sub woofer is hitting your face her moves needs to do the same.

That's what she was working on this year.

She had many more acrobatic moves the year before but lacked "musicality". Here's one of the dancers she patterns herself after.

• Pause... 46 seconds in... She's fucking amazing. Pardon my French...

• She lost it in the middle, but picked it up in time for "smooth criminal"...

It's almost like language... Her vowels are flowing perfectly, but her consonants aren't sharp enough at times. She needs to fucking punch those moments. One frame to another should be a blur, you know... Like POW!

• Don't get me wrong... The first 50-or-so seconds were perfection... IMHO. Perfection.

This girl has talent.

• Wait what... "one of the dancers she patterns herself after" ... They're not the same girl? They look and move remarkable alike...

Came across my feed and her band is pretty good. A lot of fun to listen to.

• Sluggishorse.

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!