The OFFCIAL Flamewarriors music thread.

• Hear is where you post good music that you like.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Stay off my jelly roll, you nasty fucking bass triples/

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I may be brown as a berry but's that's only secondary. You cant tell no difference after dark baby!

• External Content www.youtube.com

• I know Sigma is gonna head on down to the cock suckers ball. Fuck suck and fight till the broad daylight.

these nigga are off the hook!

• External Content youtu.be

• I love the raw sound of these old recordings. These people are all so amazingly talented.

Climate warming has always been a good thing. When the climate gets warmer, life thrives on earth. Global warming has always been a good thing. I thank God for global warming. Climate alarmists are fucking retarded.

• External Content www.youtube.com

‘If you’re not a liberal when you’re 25, you have no heart. If you’re not a conservative by the time you’re 35, you have no brain.’

No amount of evidence will ever persuade an idiot - Mark Twain

TWAT on 10/14/2019 :

Lemme say that again... I don't care. If. The accusations against Trump. Are factual. Or not.

• That was one hell of a mushroom trip!

You can identify an unknown force by firing one shot and judging the response.

- If the unknowns respond with precise, regimented rifle fire, they are British.

- If they respond with heavy machinegun fire, they are German.

- If nothing happens for a few minutes, then your whole position gets leveled by artillery, they are American.

- If they surrender, they're French.

:littlered

• So, my high school band has invited alumni to play at a football game this season. We didn't get a marching band until my senior year. Before then we played with two guitars, drums, bass, and vocals. The director wants us to play free bird.

Yes, we were fucking awesome.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

Very touching. Thanks for sharing this.

Climate warming has always been a good thing. When the climate gets warmer, life thrives on earth. Global warming has always been a good thing. I thank God for global warming. Climate alarmists are fucking retarded.

• Well this is a music thread.

Backyard Commandos INC, HMFIC

I disagree but I respect your right to be stupid.

Winners focus on winning, losers focus on winners.

It's hard for liberals with mental disorders to think that other people don't also have the same mental disorders. - Danneskjold 2018

- If the unknowns respond with precise, regimented rifle fire, they are British.

- If nothing happens for a few minutes, then your whole position gets leveled by artillery, they are American.

• I've posted this on the old Flamewarriors a few times but it bears repeating

External Content youtu.be

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!