Ok. On a more pleasant note. What would one of these be worth?

• Ok... most of the ones I knew were actually fairly large. 6 footish and 200 lbs or more. The sucker punch.. was actually trademarked by em. MJ could hit someone so hard that they were lifted off a barstool Cowardly ? sure.. maybe. But I would bet the farm that you did not want to piss him off in his natural environment. A large percentage of em simply did not care if they lived or died when their blood was up.

Every minute you were around them as an outsider (independent) depended on who you knew and how crazy they thought you were. I spent almost 15 years of my life around these guys. How I survived in short.. is that I grew up with most of em.. I boxed in high school and a few years after.. and.. I was a 'gun nut' Most of em were terrible shots as were most people back then. I could hit a 5 gallon bucket with a J frame at 100 yards with some regularity. Mj said to those who watched.. you can run but he can still hit you a a block away.

At Cj ranch 3 clubs met. it was not a koom bye aah as was planned but it was not terrible. It was in Clear lake and the cops were at the entrance to the property for 2 days.. I got no link. there was a boxing ring (roped off trees) I won two but said fuck that when they put in some monster. I was bleeding enough that everyone was cool with that. broken nose.. lost a tooth. could not see out of one eye. my hand was so broken that it still has a knuckle pushed back.. doctors say "live with it or get really expensive surgery" These guys were not pussies in any stretch of the term.

IN MY OPINION.... they were a combo of sociopaths and psychopaths' They did not watch movies or read books. They did not watch the news unless it concerned them. There was no email or social media. Blond and blue eyed and Irish/Scotch were the norm. No brown or black people.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• Imagine how I feel reading the Fox front page.. it seems like 100 or more years have passed and I am reading 1984. thing is? I knew guys who could not read.

lazs

• However, we all know that neither would stand a chance against Ink and his roundhouse dragon kick of superior death.

Quah!

don't forget the guy with the buttcrack knife

“Everyone should do all in his power to collect and disseminate the truth, in the hope that it may find a place in history and descend to posterity. History is not the relation of campaigns and battles and generals or other individuals, but that which shows the principles for which the South contended and which justified her struggle for those principles. ” - Robert E. Lee

• In... the spirit of unity.... can we all at least agree that a butt crack knife is impossible to defend against and..........That corn pop was a bad dude?

lazs

• they were a combo of sociopaths and psychopaths

They are pretty much the same thing. Single biggest difference in the simplest terms is that a psychopath is born and a sociopath is made. Another notable difference is that a psychopath doesn't understand that what they are doing is wrong whereas a sociopath knows but does it anyway.

Drop the brick Rick, it ain't no trick, get yourself free.

"It's no longer our job to wake the sheep. It's time to wake the other lions."

giphy.gif

• I was thinking culero could pull a sheet up from over a figure, revealing his wife in attempt to shake SF. Then I remembered SFs wife, so he can't be easily shaken.

Hahahaha!

Drop the brick Rick, it ain't no trick, get yourself free.

"It's no longer our job to wake the sheep. It's time to wake the other lions."

giphy.gif

• I was thinking culero could pull a sheet up from over a figure, revealing his wife in attempt to shake SF. Then I remembered SFs wife, so he can't be easily shaken.

Oh wow LOL!

Perhaps culero's old lady would try to run SF down in a tiny clown car. When he sidesteps the onslaught, she exits said vehicle, pulls out a pistol and squeezes the trigger. Out the barrel pops a flag that says "bang".

While SF is distracted (he is easily distracted by sudden movements and shiny things) Culero sneaks up behind him and beats on him like a rented mule.