Time magazine admits the election was rigged.

• LOl.. I like this guy.. Time is saying that they stole it for our own good.

lazs

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• I didn't know you could still buy the fake nose fake glasses combo. Always a classic.

"The members of Congress know, from their colleagues in Congress, that, uh, you know, the, looks like a tornado, they don't call them that anymore, that hit the crops and wetlands in the middle of the country, in Iowa and Nevada. It's just across the board,"

• This sums up the article pretty well:

That’s why the participants want the secret history of the 2020 election told, even though it sounds like a paranoid fever dream–a well-funded cabal of powerful people, ranging across industries and ideologies, working together behind the scenes to influence perceptions, change rules and laws, steer media coverage and control the flow of information. They were not rigging the election; they were fortifying it. And they believe the public needs to understand the system’s fragility in order to ensure that democracy in America endures.

It's a smarmy, self-congratulatory piece that justifies political corruption and treason. It has verified EVERY suspicion that Trump voters have voiced since November 4. Everyone involved in it should be prosecuted and imprisoned....for life.

OUTRAGE is the word of the day...

• they admitted it because they feel safe now that they have the power... don't forget they still have troops in DC...

at least that is whats what IMHO...

and the worst thing about it all...

they admit they usurped the will of the American people and are proud of it...

and they want to pass HR 1 to continue doing so...

Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

Presbyterian Rev. Gilbert Tennant:

“He that suffers his life to be taken from him by one who has no authority for that purpose, when he might preserve it by defense, incurs the Guilt of self murder since God has enjoined him to seek the continuance of his life, and Nature itself teaches every creature to defend itself.”

• how long have they been pulling this... how far back???

are the dems in power now in that were elected the election before this legit?

Dietrich Bonhoeffer: “Silence in the face of evil is itself evil. God will not hold us guiltless. Not to speak is to speak. Not to act is to act.”

“He that suffers his life to be taken from him by one who has no authority for that purpose, when he might preserve it by defense, incurs the Guilt of self murder since God has enjoined him to seek the continuance of his life, and Nature itself teaches every creature to defend itself.”

• They will. I have a feeling that elections will be taken way more seriously in the future.... The biden handlers put in the wuflu bill that election fraud should be tolerated with mail in no restriction or rules 'voting' but their time is coming to a close. If it does not? there will be blood. lots of it.

80% of white males voted for Trump. The military is mostly white males... 'standing down' to root our anyone who identifies as a white male will not work.

lazs

"Don't let it end like this. Tell them I said something."

Pancho Villa, last words (1877 - 1923)

• The military is not immune to the changing demographics of the country at large. The fact active military skews very young will mean it will be overtaken more quickly than the population at large. So don't delude yourself into believing the military is either monolithic or on your side.

Lots of interesting data out there if you care to look for it. Quickest chart I could find, so figures of actual votes probably varied a bit, but guessing not by much.

Image result for demographic makeup of US military 2020

Brauno in a previous life, followed by LTARget. E25280 on the Forum.

SWtarget in last AH in game incarnation.

"Proudly drawing fire so my brothers may pass unharmed."

Brauno in World of Tanks.

"What is, is. What was, will be. What will be, was, but will be again." - Horseshack from Welcome Back Kotter

• They will. I have a feeling that elections will be taken way more seriously in the future.... The biden handlers put in the wuflu bill that election fraud should be tolerated with mail in no restriction or rules 'voting' but their time is coming to a close. If it does not? there will be blood. lots of it.

80% of white males voted for Trump. The military is mostly white males... 'standing down' to root our anyone who identifies as a white male will not work.

lazs

if HR 1 gets passed we will never have a fair election again... IMHO...

• IT'S AN OUTRAGE!!!! :meltdown:meltdown:meltdown:libtears:buffalo:crybaby:crybaby